• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by red93terror

1. red93terror

Today was possibly my luckiest day ever

I got a job at denso today after trying for months, then my gf calls me as im leaving and tells me her cousin wants to see me for something, and the guy gives me a full set of ping golf clubs. he told me that she told him i was looking to try the sport out, and he told me this way i wouldnt have...
  2. red93terror

Sold my ranger

hey guys, well i ran across a deal on a 93 f250 idi turbo 4x4, 5 speed, manual hubs :annoyed: i hate getting out and doing that, bone stock with 200k on it for 3500. i was asking 4 for my ranger, and out of stupidity let the guy talk me down to 35, so now i gots no cash for the stacks. well, i...
  3. red93terror

Do I sue?

Hey guys. got a tale of heartbreak here. I recently broke up with a girl i was with for 5 years. now shes on facebook and myspace saying very nasty things about me publicly. like that im a piece of sh** because i lost my job, and that i um...you know...my sister. that one is completely untrue...
  4. red93terror

questions about 93 f150

Ive decided to part ways with my ranger. 1 problem after the other it seems. can anybodyanswer a few qs for me? im looking at a 93 f150 and am wondering what kinda mileage the 5.0 5 speed 4x4 gets and how much i can pull with it? my ranger gets horrible mileage, so nything above 10 is good to...
  5. red93terror

Wont start, just a rapid fire clicking

My 93 3.0 wont start, when i turn the key it just goes click click click in a very rapid progression. battery has full charge, and i even tried jumping it off with another car, nothing. it ran fine a couple days ago, but the very next time i got this. it couldnt be seized right? it would have...
  6. red93terror

will it fit??

I have been offered an 8.8 rear axle out of an explorer sport trac, 4.10, $250 delivered to my door. will it go right in or will i need to modify it to go in my 93 ranger 4x4?
  7. red93terror

going down in tire size

i really dont want to regear my truck, so would a 30x9.50 be ok with a 3.73? 32 is just too much for it, so i think i can pull it off without looking stupid under a 3" lift. what do you guys think? will i have to regear with the 30s?
  8. red93terror

jet engine from a turbocharger...

I saw quite a few of these on youtube, and i LOVE aviation and the sound of a jet at full honk just gives me chills, so i was wondering if anyone has ever taken this kinda thing on. I dont want to blow myself to hell, and i have no idea where to start. i have the factory toyota ct26 turbo off my...
  9. red93terror

will a Mustang rear end fit under a 93 ranger 4x4?

Hey guys i was offered a 95 or 96 mustang rear end from a v6 car today for 100 bucks, so i want to know if it will fit with absoultely no modifications whatsoever.
  10. red93terror

the rarely seen 27k mile GT......

where in the world did you get those badass white bullets???
  11. red93terror

was playing on the net found this

yuck. lowered=cool, that=useless. at least keep some functionability. I mean its cool to see that he got it that low, and its definitely an attention getter, but its not practical enough to drive to a car show. trailer queens suck. And not just the lowered ones. I saw a ranger in pigeon forge at...
  12. red93terror

lets see your exotic/uncommon pets!

This is my 5.5" Chilean Rose. Pic no 1 shes in threat posture. The camera flash pissed her off. Shes semi docile, Ive handled her a few times, and been bitten twice. Hurts, but not as bad as you would think...
  13. red93terror

RaceRangers Build

what gear did you go with in the rear end? 4.56 or higher?
  14. red93terror

No Heat in s10 blazer

Thanks to all who answered my rod bearing questions, so I figured I would throw out another problem ive been having. Not really a problem, just an annoyance. i bought an 83 s10 blazer a couple years ago, and the guy before me, whom ive known for a long time, took the 2.8 out and jammed in a 4.3...
  15. red93terror

Power Programmer?

Anybody know if theres a power programmer available for the 93 3.0s? I guess it would be like 9?-95. I would love to release a little more torque

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad