• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ranger44

1. Ranger44

Changing BW4405 T-Case to BW1354 E or M in 95' Explorer

As the title said I'm after info. I'm interested in swapping out my Borg and Warner 4405 to a 1354E or maybe a manual version. I've found 4405's in my area, but after finding the last two to be bad ( Major tail shaft play) I've given up on the junk. What I do know: -It will physically go in...
  2. Ranger44

Who here likes the AR platform?

That's like saying the AR design will be out dated in a few years. The better parts are not better because they are new designs, but best when combined together. Your custom rifle argument is somewhat valid, when a build is thrown together using cheap parts, etc. Now when somebody that has...
  3. Ranger44

Sweeeeet :icon_hornsup:
  4. Ranger44

Don't get me wrong, colt is great, but its not end all. Even then, colt has their critics. Like I said, I can build a better rifle for less. Trust me, I can sell my rifle for what its worth to somebody, cause I know the right group of people, even then I've seen reputable shops sell...
  5. Ranger44

The AR platform is a taste. They are a very fun and easily changed to a specific persons needs. They can be had usually at a lower cost than anything else in the same class. Look at the price of the SCAR platform, or M1A's...... And to squash the legends, the best way to get a rifle is not go...
  6. Ranger44

Cause I'm a huge fan. Newest build.
  7. Ranger44

35 or 44

The key to TTB is setting it up right. Throw a skyjacker class II 6" lift. Some 33" mud terrains, and lockers front and rear...you have a solid rig. The D35, when upgraded to the spicer 5-760x joints, has the same joints as a D44. Hell I did more in with my 2" lift, 31" AT's, and lockers than...
  8. Ranger44

Opinions for exhaust on a 4.0 SOHC. What you got?

With nicer weather coming up, I'm looking into an exhaust for my 4.0 SOHC. It's an 03' extended cab Ranger. Basically I want it to be deep, a little throaty, and resonate a little in the cab. But not be overly loud to the point it will drive me nuts while driving down the interstate. It will...
  9. Ranger44

Newer 4L Rangers: Who has been plauged by the jerk, hiccup, miss when it rains/snows?

I have, and just really noticed it this winter. Only when it snows, whether I have 4x4 engaged or not. Mostly between 35-75mph. Bugs me to no end. Started looking around.......AND.......Found something interesting. There is a problem with 01-03' Rangers and sport tracs (may apply to other...
  10. Ranger44

my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

I like it......:icon_bounceblue:
  11. Ranger44

Spark Plugs and wires on a SOHC 4L.

This is in request for simple basic maintenance guides by Jim. Here we go. It can be used as a guide for most engines, but specific to the SOHC 4.0. Submitted by: Ranger44 Difficulty: 6 out of 10. Spark plugs used and recommended by FORD: The driver's side is pretty much straight...
  12. Ranger44

All this for a thermostat and thermostat housing......it's a VW....

Car was losing coolant and owner complained of a leak. We could see the general area of which it was coming from, but needed a closer look. We basically told the owner....once we took everything off......it was getting fixed.... 03' VW Passat with a 2.8 v6. Our problem......a cracked...
  13. Ranger44

Ranger44's "White Lighting". 03' Ranger Mods.

Well, FAZDA was great, but things have turned for the better. Just picked up this 03' Ranger. I quickly dubbed thee white lighting. Just because this is a very "quick" truck. Mind you, I'm used to the 3L.......lol 4.0 SOHC 5r55e D35/8.8 4.10 gears Extended Cab Vinyl Floors 100K Great start for...
  14. Ranger44

TTB D35 locker fit an SLA D35?

Like the title asks......will a lock-rite from a TTB D35 fit a SLA D35? THanks, Ryan

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad