• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by McFuzzie

1. Trails in Vancouver?

Anyone know of any good trails around the Portland/Vancouver, WA area? I've been up by Battle Ground around Sunset Falls, but anyone know of anywhere else? Cheers, McFuzzie
  2. Fuel Air sensor amongst other things.

So I took my '91 Ranger in to the shop to get a diagnostic ran on it because it wasn't starting and wouldn't keep running and bogged when it did. Here's what they said was wrong: -Fan Clutch -MAF Sensor -Fuel Air Sensor -Alternator -Power Steering Hoses Is the "Fuel Air Sensor" the O2 sensor...
  3. My '91 "Blue Ranger"

Here's my truck. Other than re-paint, suggestions and ideas are welcome. :headbang:
  4. '91 Ranger won't start

Hey guys, here's my dilemma: I just got my truck back from my uncle two days ago. He helped me change my clutch and slave cylinder. I was driving it to a friends house and when we got in my truck and started it up it idled really rough around 750-500 RPM. When I tried to accelerate the engine...
  5. Ranger "tilts"

Hey everyone, I have a question about my '91 Ranger. So I bought this truck from my uncle about two years ago and it has been nothing but fun. It has a 4"-6" lift on it (I can't remember what he said it was). When you look at it from the side the front end is lower than the back end, so it...
  6. $50 vs. $5 air filter

Just a quick question. I was looking through different air filters online and saw a K&N air filter that was $50. It wasn't a special cone air filter or anything, just a regular "high flow" rectangle one. Is there a huge difference between that one and the $5 one I buy at my local parts store? I...
  7. 4x4 light not working

Hello, When I shift into 4x4 High the little "4x4" light on the dash board will not come on. This happens when I shift into 4x4 Low also, but the "Low Range" light comes on. I've checked the fuses and none of them are bad. I'm pretty sure my 4 wheel drive isn't broken because when I shift into...
  8. 1991 Ranger Gas Gauge Problems

I have a 1991 Ford Ranger with a 4.0L V6 and I'm having a little bit of trouble with my gas gauge. When I bought it from my Uncle a few years ago the gas gauge was stuck at Empty. So I figured the sending unit was bust, so I replaced the fuel pump/sending unit. The gauge seems to read correctly...
  9. Intake System Modding

I'm thinking about replacing my stock intake system with a short ram intake. I was talking to a buddy of mine and he said with a little bit of modification and creativity I could make it happen. He said he did a similar project with his 1994 Plymouth Voyager with a 92-95 honda civic sohc kit. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad