• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kylep123

1. 1994 B3000 3.0 High NO levels, smog fail

My truck failed smog today, I had recently replaced the heads with rebuilds due to a blown head gasket. It barely passed two years ago, but has been running much better since I did the head job. All levels were comfortably below the max levels other than the NO levels Max are 522 @15mph and 542...
  2. Dome light wont work after stereo/batt theft

Hey guys, My 1994 mazda b3000 was recently broken into and they ripped out the stereo, one rear speaker and took the battery. After replacing the battery (still without tunes :( ) I noticed the dome light didn't work. I replaced a blown fuse and it lit up but would not turn off...at all. not...
  3. Distributor vibration/humming

Hey guys, My 1994 Mazda B3000 3.0 V6 2wd just started making a whining/humming noise from the back of the engine. I popped the hood and tried to figure out where it was coming from and it sounded like the distributor area. I touched it and felt a vibration with a frequency which matched the...
  4. Need manual tranny for 94 mazda b3000 (interchange?)

I need a manual tranny, I have a 94 mazda b3000 3.0 2x4, I need to know what cars I can be on the lookout for to find a tranny that will drop in and fit. Thanks! if you feel even more helpful this is my current tranny problem (why im swapping it out): I bought this truck just to get me to...
  5. Hello! Im new and my Tranny is busted! HELP!?

1994 B3000 3.0 Manual Trans Problems I bought this truck just to get me to school and back, it has a ton of miles and is not in the most pristine shape, but for $2000 I love it. I was driving to school and shifted into 3rd with no response, 4th also reacted the same. The shifter seems to drop...
  6. 1994 B3000 3.0 Manual Trans Problems

I bought this truck just to get me to school and back, it has a ton of miles and is not in the most pristine shape, but for $2000 I love it. I was driving to school and shifted into 3rd with no response, 4th also reacted the same. The shifter seems to drop into position and will not fall out but...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad