• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Durham Racing

1. Durham Racing

whats wrong with my ranger?????

ok so i've had my license maybe 9 months or so and i've put over 6,000 miles on my ranger .... your probabily thinkin wow big deal my ranger has XXXXX amount of miles on it, but I have managed to spin out into a ditch and max out my rear suspension and made the front end squat, i've towed over...
  2. Durham Racing

coil over coversion on a ranger with torsion bars

i was wondering if i could swap my torsion bars with taller coil over springs. is it possible? what size coil over springs could i use to get 4" or so? I have the 1998 4x4 supercab. it has the 4x4 off-road package. i've already cranked down my torsion bars(i have like 1/2" more i could turn)...
  3. Durham Racing

how much room is behind the seat?

Aight so my buddy copied me and bought a ranger and now he wants to stick subs behind his seat. he has a 1995 ranger single cab xl w/ a 60/40 bench seat. he wants to put 12" subs but i dont think they'll fit so ???? has any body tried this.:icon_confused: oh and whoever it was that...
  4. Durham Racing

Anyone have this issue????

alright so i put a new cd player in my truck and this is what happens: [] head unit 6.5 O-----l--l------O 6.5 l center...
  5. Durham Racing

lift/leveling kits

i have been looking at leveling kits on ebay and was wondering what a torsion bar key does? i understand that u can crank down your T-bars and it will lift the front up, but doesn't that cause premature wear on the sides of your tires. i found a couple of kits on ebay that have the blocks...
  6. Durham Racing

ported or not ported?

I have a kicker cvt 10" sub and i was trying to figure out if it would hit harder if i ported my box. i built a 13"x 10" box out of wood and it sounds/ hits good but if i ported it would it hit harder?
  7. Durham Racing

trailer wiring for 98 ranger

what do i tap the wires into to do a hitch wiring harness
  8. Durham Racing

were do i check my differential fluid

I need to check my diff. oil level i know wereto check it in the back axle but were do i check it in the front ...... were is the diff. oil get put in at also:icon_confused::icon_confused:
  9. Durham Racing

i have a stupid question and i need some help...

were do i check my front differential oil level when i redid my cv axles alot of oil came out....... were do i check it and were do i fill it THANKS.....:icon_confused:
  10. Durham Racing

what can i fit aka. tuck under my truck.

I am having a big issue with my truck b/c every time it rains I get stuck in my back yard......... i have michelin 235's on it now and i get stuck:bawling:.......... lets just say im a bit POed and need some help does anyone have a suggestion preferably allterrains or mud terrains. I have stock...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad