• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by davidmichaeldore

1. Could someone please help me? 1994 Ford Ranger multiple issues but I need to know what this is!

1994 Ford Ranger 2.3 liter manual transmission a whole bunch of things are going wrong with it I got a bunch of codes but there's a wires that are going up to this harness and I don't know what it is so please help
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) Name this wire harness PLEASE HELP

as of looking to see if anyone answered I see that it has 39 views and no answer.. PLEAS EHELP What are these from/to
  3. Fender splash guard bolt size

I've found myself using a pair of channel lock pliers. its taking forever but its working.ill probably replace them with 1/4" self tappers
  4. Fender splash guard bolt size

The small ones around the edge
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1994 2.3l Ranger Splash HELP WITH CODES PLEASE

CRANK/ NO START. the truck lost power in the middle of the day then got it running that night, Next day same thing. next day stalled and hasn't started again in two weeks. fuel pump isn't even priming and getting codes 335 519 536 542
  6. Fender splash guard bolt size

did you ever find a solution I'm dealing with the same thing
  7. 2.3L ('83-'97) Crank/no start

I have a 1994 2.3 l Ford Ranger manual transmission and I've been getting a code 542. It seems like the times that my power cuts out in my fuel pump and it won't work anymore is in the middle of the hottest part of the day. it's been brought up as a theory that perhaps one of my components in...
  8. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1994 Ranger Needs help

The previous code with a mistake it is actually service code 542 and I could use your help thanks
  9. 2.3L ('83-'97) Code 452

Please help
  10. 2.3L ('83-'97) 94 ranger

OK I'm stuck again, got it running last night. Now I'm stuck in a restaurant parking lot. Code 452
  11. 2.3L ('83-'97) 94 Ford Ranger fuel pump issues

How's it right now the biggest problem is the fuel pump relay is tripping as soon as power goes to it anybody have any advice
  12. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1994 Ford Ranger 2.3l Splash manual transmission

I didn't notice this until tonight. i don't know how it got this way but it had to be recently.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad