• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by boondockboost

1. sas front susp.

hey everyone. i have a 94 ranger which currently has a eb d44 under it. i haven't completed the build and i was gonna go in a different direction with it. i wanna go with a full width front axle and go with leafs instead of coils. my question is i currently have rear 6 inch leafs in the back...
  2. 94 ranger 5.0 swap

Hey everyone had a few questions regarding a 5.0 swap. I just finished my Sas swap and now I want to do a v8 swap. I have a 94 Ford ranger 4.0 5spd. So I've been reading some post and it seems the best option for me would be a sn95 5.0 and a Aod. I don't mind swapping it to auto. My question is...
  3. track bar

hey everybody. im currently building a sas ranger. its a 94 ext cab eb d44 front axle. im running 6.5 in front eb coils. i lengthened my radius arms. and im getting ready to do the track bar this is my first truck build ever. surprised ive gotten this far lol. so anyway my question is im having...
  4. u bolts

Het guys I put a 8.8 from and explorer in my ranger. I bought some u bolt plates from turd stuff too. I'm using the factory block on the springs but I'm having trouble finding u bolt that are 3.25 to fit the rear and taller than 10 1/2 I need like a 12 inch tall or so. The biggest ruffstuff had...
  5. nj member in need of help

hey guys im on the jersey shore near toms river i was wondering if any members in the area that knew how to install gears? i can bring the rear to you i have all new parts. if your intrested let me know. i dont have a problem paying just not a fortune like the shops around here want. pm me
  6. ra mounts

hey guys. i had a question i am doing a sas and im in the process now. i have 6.5 in eb coils and a d44. with eb radius arms. i was wondering since im lengthening my arms i am making a custom cross member type deal to mount my frame links on cause im running flex joints. do you think there is a...
  7. settin up for sas

hey everyone alright i got a question that has had me thinking. i have a 94 ranger getting ready to do the sas. now i dont has any radius arm mounts yet and im gonna lengthen my radius arms so now how do i set it up to were i can measure to wear the new ra mounts will go and i know how much to...
  8. johnnys or hiems?

im doing a sas on my ranger and im gonna lengthen my radius arms. what do u think i should go with hiems or johnny's? i like the fact of the rebuild able factor of the johnny. but if i go johnny what size should i go with i guess judging on what size tubing im going with right? :icon_welder:
  9. 33s to 35s to 37s build

well i went from 33s to 35s to now sas and 37s. its still under the knife but ill post progress as it comes heres some pics. here it is on 33s and on 35s and now under the knife for a eb d44 and a set of 37 iroks? ill keep you posted on updates and build pics :icon_welder:
  10. rear susp

hey everyone. so im doing a sas on my 94 ranger. extcab so im going with a eb44 and 6.5 in front bc bronco coils. and i was wondering does anyone have any suggestions for rear suspension? i wanna go leaf spring anf most likely gunna keep the 8.8 until i can find a 9in. but what should i do go...
  11. rear susp

hey everyone. so im doing a sas on my 94 ranger. extcab so im going with a eb44 and 6.5 in front bc bronco coils. and i was wondering does anyone have any suggestions for rear suspension? i wanna go leaf spring anf most likely gunna keep the 8.8 until i can find a 9in. but what should i do go...
  12. ttb and soild

thanks for the help
  13. ttb and soild

i wanna convert the eb d44 to disk break so i found a ttb d44 and was wonderin if i could use those parts. i guess spindle hub knuckle
  14. ttb and soild

are the d44 ttb outers the same as a d44 5 lug outers? small hub. cause im having trouble finding a non ttb d44 for sale around here and there's a ttb d44 for sale and if the outers are the same then i can put them on my eb d44. and would save some money. thanks
  15. eb question

well i got mixed answers on this lol so im guessing that it could be a 30 but it has balljoints so i think its a 44. i got a d35 now with 35s i wheel the crap outta my truck and i deff wouldnt wanna waste my time putting a d30 in. i want the 44 just guess i have to look into it more to see if it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad