• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by armadillon

1. armadillon

Armadillon's FW Ranger D44/Ford 9"

Many years later, just a final follow-up. Eventually moved out of Texas and sold the project to a brother's friend. I think he may have just taken all of what I added and put it on something else. A sad end, but I'll never forget!
  2. armadillon

Armadillon test

3. armadillon

Another noob 44 thread

Look up D44 exploded views. I just rebuilt mine and it helped quite a bit. Be sure to find the one for your year.
  4. armadillon

2011 Clip Swap Parts List

I got bored recently. I rearended someone in my 93 ranger about a year ago and I've been thinking of doing the new clip swap. Guess what? RockAuto sells 2011 front clip pieces. After reading the tech article on the clip swap, I made a part number list of just about everything you'd need...
  5. armadillon

Starting my sas swap. Have questions

Most men don't shorten what they already have haha
  6. armadillon

Plum, you're just jeal :)
  7. armadillon

Anyone have a sofa-bed?

Pete, you're not the only one. Sorry KnockKnock. That thing takes up a metric butt-ton of room and not worth the price. I'd rather get an 8" thick futon mattress and use that. Either that or just create your own for way less than $700.
  8. armadillon

best price for Dana 60s?

Um, what are you asking? I think you're bragging, not asking.
  9. armadillon

Got myself a Henry lever action .22 rifle

Probably a single person bought most, if not all, of the entire shipment. There are plenty out there with large wallets and a penchant for stockpiling.
  10. armadillon

Got myself a Henry lever action .22 rifle

I remember being astounded by the cost as well. I was just out at a buddy's ranch and wanted to shoot the Ruger 10-22. Went to go pick up some rounds and noticed the lack of stock. Couldn't believe that 30-06 would be so plentiful and .22 so scarce.
  11. armadillon

Spark plug damage identification

Anyone know what can cuasr this buildup on a plug? All other plugs looked healthy. Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  12. armadillon

I still find it strange that other states ticket for being too wide. I understand being wider than a lane, but you're still driving a standard width vehicle even if its full size. Bah I guess were just luckier here in Tejas. Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  13. armadillon

Oh and yes, as AgPete said, full width is the way to go ;)
  14. armadillon

Bah, get the whole thing and repair the body damage. Of course I love the challenge of a SAS but if it's just body damage....keep it rollin!
  15. armadillon

Safety Question: Truck sitting only on springs

I have a question which depending on the outcome may make my life a bit easier. I'm currently planning my draglink and trackbar while waiting for my RuffStuff brackets and my pitman from PlumCrazy. So far it seems everyone says it's best to mock these up when the truck is sitting at ride...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad