Home Ford Ranger Forum Tech Articles Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals Parts Store

Ford Ranger Discussion Forum  

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Truck Discussions (Not for tech help - Use Help Forums further down) > 1983-2011 Off-Road & 4x4 Ford Ranger's

1983-2011 Off-Road & 4x4 Ford Ranger's Show of your trucks, or post your build threads. This is NOT a help forum. Post your questions in the Help Forums further down

Old 03-30-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger FX4 Level II
I use this vehicle for: stealing candy from babies, and sometimes driving to work
--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute
Default picture whoring

so i deleted all my good 4x4 pics off of the internet completely, temporarily, but now that the need for that is gone, i figured i would post them all back up... why not in 1 thread? so i figured i would post a whole bunch of pics of my truck... the mods and anything that shows it off well...

comments and criticism are more than welcomed!

right after i bought it, no mods...

first "mod"

second, new headlights (they burnt out like a week later) new on the right, old left

next mod

a little flex

pa speaker

poser shot

when she broke her nose in the fight with the lousy german

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiranger View Post
I asked my girlfriend to measure it for me.. It's only an inch
check out my build thread
--weezl-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Forum Notices (Not shown to 'Premium Members')

SPRING ONLINE MAGAZINE!

Check out the latest articles

Want to become a Premium Member & not see these notices? Click HERE.

Old 03-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

I use this vehicle for: stealing candy from babies, and sometimes driving to work
--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute

first time i got her stuck (snowboarding, plow pile, high centered...)

first sub

when she was getting her nose fixed

the black eye that always follows nasal surgery

ipf 968 lights in the grill

mounts

grill on

whore, freshly washed

working on the painting of the ford emblem, (but still not done)

evil mileage

bike loaded in the back, after body lift?
Quote:
Old 03-30-2011, 09:40 PM   #3
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

lift on, tires in bed

tires placed in location (not on)

lift on, no tires

lift on with tires

tires being mounted

tires stick out, after 3"BL and 33x12.5's

parked

flexing whore

Quote:
Old 03-30-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

pose flexing

pose rubbing

here i am posing, while fixing a broken toyota pickup, with my buddy's sport trac (3"bl 32x10.5 dick cepics)

inner fender snorkel

Quote:
Old 03-30-2011, 10:01 PM   #5
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

and now on to the previously deleted pictures: (no particular order)

one of my favorite pictures of my truck:

another one of my favorites!
Quote:
Old 03-30-2011, 10:12 PM   #6
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

more

stuck

always pay attention to the road on the trail... not the stereo... i drove off the trail

dirty whore

dirty when i bought her

ACTION SHOTS!!! (i didn't take these pics)

and i'm more or less spent!

for more details about my truck, the mods and the work i've put into it, please see my build thread: http://therangerstation.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=83033
Quote:

Last edited by --weezl--; 07-25-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:17 PM   #7
wahlstrom1
J-man HD Mech

wahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the rough

.... You live around calgary? Truck looks good, just need a bumper built under whats left of the stock one!
wahlstrom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #8
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

yeah i live in calgary, those pics were taken at one of 4 locations, Waiparous Ab, Mclean Creek Ab, an undisclosed location i found out i wasn't allowed to be in (and haven't been back to since i found that out) and one of them (with the bike) was taken at the super-max jail i used to work at, before a trip to vancouver

i've actually got the whole bumper, just take the valance off to go wheeling, right now i've got my alcoas, factory 31" bfg at's and full bumper on it... (it was in for warranty work, got a new clutch put in at 96200km for FREE!!! )

2 things for ya, if you ever find yourself down my neck of the woods, give me a shout! we'll hit some trails and then the bar!

and 2, do you know of any ford specific 4x4 clubs in alberta?
Quote:
Old 03-30-2011, 10:58 PM   #9
wahlstrom1
J-man HD Mech

wahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the roughwahlstrom1 is a jewel in the rough

When my junk was together, I'd wheel all over. Definitely up for a trip once it's together, as far as ford clubs in alberta... they don't exist!

I'm on a few jeep forums, more for the runs and parts then anything else. The local 4wheelin forums are for the most part drama filled crap, so I've given up and spend most of my time here.
wahlstrom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:08 PM   #10
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

ahhh, yeah i joined the calgary jeep association, i don't want to say anything in writing, but i didn't like the attitude i got when i joined... now i'm a premium member of the Canadian Toyota 4wd Association, and have actually taken some drivers training with them, good group of guys, most of the members are near calgary here, but there's a good chunk in edmonton, some in vancouver, back east... there's even a few members from the states... a couple come down from red deer for our runs... check them out

www.ct4wda.com and www.forum.ct4wd.com

biggest thing i like is they have a "no ego" policy... basically means no one is allowed to make fun of, or put down any person for any reason, nor putting down their vehicle, regardless of make (was added partially because of me) or mods, there are people here in calgary who run stock 85 4 runners, and others who run tacomas on 37's with like 12+ inches of lift, and they are all good friends
Quote:

Last edited by --weezl--; 03-30-2011 at 11:11 PM.