• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rockwerks

dropping 3" with dream beams have moog adj camber bushings

What are the specs for the camber and caster? 94 2X Im working on it this weekend and would like to be close on the angles Can some one give me the Degrees + or - for camber and caster for a 3" drop with DJM Dream Beams?
  2. rockwerks

GREAT DEAL ON EBAY!!!! turbo setup for 399.00 new

This is not my auction but a very reputable dealer on ebay complete setup for ranger V6 (needs minor modification for install) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260536846445&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123 I dont have the coin or I would have bought it already...
  3. rockwerks

onlinetire.com issues

Thought Id share my current dealings with onlinetire.com. I ordered some Toyo F4's for my ranger to go on the 17" mustang Boyd's I bought last year. I ordered on the 30th. on the 4th I called them because the money had been taken out on the 30th but no conformation email of shipping. I called...
  4. rockwerks

225/45/17 on Boyds, 17x8 rims anyone see any issues?

These are going on a 95 B4000 2x lowered 2/4 the offset is about 1.5" more to the inside that stock.
  5. rockwerks

Help! On the highway and need some info

Im in the middle of the deserts of Nevada between LV and REno. Im having major fuel smell and loss of MPG, no visable signs of leaks etc. The smell only happens on heavy load while pulling steep grades. The next town of any size is 90 miles north and IM going to limp it in tomorrow AM early...
  6. rockwerks

assuming this is a carrier bearing going

when I get up to about 65 or higher I get a nice noise as if someone was blowing across the top of a bottle.............on acceleration only coast no noise, there is also a small vibration that goes along with the noise. the faster the louder the noise and a small increase in the vibration...
  7. rockwerks

94 4.0 auto hesitation

OK jsut got this truck last week in a trade, never owned a ranger before. The truck runs great 95% of the time, once in a while the CEL comes on and stays on, until I start the truck again then its fine for another 200 miles or so. (no codes show up on my scanner) during long inclines after...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad