• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Larger tires causing problems with my truck?

I figure that this is the right place to post this, because it does cover a lot of issues other than simply tires, so who knows. Fact of the matter is that I'd like to put bigger tires on my 2WD Ranger Sport 3.0L, but my dealer told me that it could cause a lot of problems that wouldn't be...
  2. Blown 10A PCM fuse...

the small 10A PCM fuse blew on my truck and I noticed that it actually drove better (more power.) Why would my truck perform better with the PCM not working? Or why was it even running at all? Is that just a fuse for the relay or something? It's odd. The little orange "crankcase" light...
  3. Not sure if this goes in audio but...

About how many volts would a 2007 Ranger 3.0L alternator crank out? Or... How do I find this out? Thanks guys.
  4. Hwy driving and fuel economy...

Hi guys, Maybe you can help me out here... I have a 2007 Ranger with 12,xxx miles on it (I bought it with about 9,xxx) and I've been getting around 13 MPG combined city/hwy. I have a 2wd extended cab sport (stock 16" alcoa rims with 235/75r16 tires) and factory running boards. It's an...
  5. My new Ranger Sport :)

Hey guys! I've been reading these forums a while and haven't really been posting, but I used to have an '87 Ranger and now I have this late 2007 Ford Ranger Supercab with the 3.0L and a big smile on my face. I intend on keeping it stock for a long time since I'm still under warranty for 2.5...
  6. Need help making a (good) choice b/w new and old Ranger

Hey Guys, I've been looking at this site quite awhile trying to make up my mind on what truck would best suit my needs. You can skip to the second-to-last paragraph since my intro is kinda long, lol On one hand I "have" a 1987 Ranger XLT. This particular truck was purchased by my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad