• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Catalytic Converter Replacement

i have a 94 4.0 xlt, 4x4 and the rear cat flange is rotted off. the cat looks in really poor shape. i dunno if i can weld to it.... is it legal for the vehicle owner to replace the cat? i am not talking about removing/destroying it for obvious legal reasons. i need this to be emissions legal...
  2. my truck just stalled over a mudflap!!!!

ever back over your own mud flap? i did last night... bent the arm that holds it into place and tore the plastic up some. for now i'm gonna re-bend it as much as possible. i might even cut an inch or 2 off the bottom of the flaps. if anyone has any stock flaps with hardware laying around (in...
  3. spark plug help

OK this is more of a general problem, but still has to do with a specific ranger. An old friend brought his ranger into the shop. Apparently his brother in law tried to do a tune up on the truck and now the #3 plug is stripped. Not the threads, but the nut that's molded to the plug. Does anyone...
  4. 4.0 sohc wiring diagram?

Can any one give me wiring diagrams for the 4.0 sohc engine? Looking to swap out the old ohv and replacing it with the sohc. I could rebuild the old ohv, but I was thinking the sohc would be a nice upgrade.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad