• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. james duff headers problem need help!!!

so i bought james duff headers for my 1990 ford ranger supercab and the passenger side header is going right into the transmission cross member, i have a 3inch body lift and 4inch suspension, do i need the james duff motor mounts? they say they raise the motor but how much do they raise it up...
  2. tri y header modified to fit 4x4 302 ranger

so i have been searching for awhile on what header to get and ive seen that tri y's work well for 2 wheel drive trucks but hit the front drive shaft on 4x4's so i took the risk and bought the headers to see if i could make it work myself so after a while of being lazy and putting it off because...
  3. axle pivot brackets

are axle pivot brackets meant to replace the drop bracket? mine is the junk trail master and poked a hole in my pumpkin.
  4. trail master lift drop bracket replacement

so when i purchased my 1990 ranger it had a 4inch trail master lift on it and the drop bracket poked a hole in the front pumpkin so im going to be replacing the front axle and want to know if there is any bracket i could replace it with so this wont happen again?
  5. fiberglass bedsides but no fuel door what should i do? please help!

i have a 1990 ford ranger with a 302 with fiberglass bedsides but no fuel door should i cut a hole in the wheel well and run it up so its in the inside of the bed or should i cut a hole in the fiberglass?
  6. c4 wont go into any gear unless i rev it to 2500 rpms

i have a 1990 ranger i put a 302 in with a c4 tranny i don't know why but it wont go into ANY gear unless i rev the motor to 2500 rpms and then it seem to go into gear and will go back out if i let off the gas...any ideas what it could be...bad vacuum? or transmission vacuum module?
  7. 302 idle and stall converter question

so my 302 in my ranger has a mild cam and i dont know what rpm i should set the idle at? also i believe it has a bigger stall converter because when i try to put it into reverse or drive i have to rev it up for it to even go into gear? is that normal or am i wrong?
  8. 302 idle and stall converter question

so my 302 in my ranger has a mild cam and i dont know what rpm i should set the idle at? also i believe it has a bigger stall converter because when i try to put it into reverse or drive i have to rev it up for it to even go into gear? is that normal or am i wrong?
  9. ford ranger with 1979 302 timing issue?

so i tried timing my motor with my friend but hes a chevy guy and never done a ford and i have no clue....when i drop the distributor in do i point the rotor at the number 1 cylinder at tdc like u do on a chevy motor? i have the firing order just dont know exactly how to time it
  10. ford ranger 302 fuel pump in tank wont shut off

i have a 1990 ford ranger with a 302 and a fuel pump in tank with a fuel pressure regulator before the carb and the fuel pump wont shut off when i have it hooked up.any one else had this problem?
  11. 1990 ranger 79 302 looking for headers that will fit

new guy here lol i have a 1990 4x4 ford ranger with a 1979 302 with an automatic c4 tranny...im having trouble finding headers that will fit. does anyone know of some that will work?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad