• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Northidahotrailblazer

Picked up a new pickup camper

My old 2001 Fleetwood angler is really on its last leg. I stay in it for work. Feels like a piece of me is going to leave with it. I've lived in it 3 of 4 years that I've been at this job. I nomad around in the summer, and in the pass winters I've parked it at a friends but this winter I decided...
  2. Northidahotrailblazer

Anyone tried to buy D35 gears lately?

So I've been going through the numbers on if to SAS or not. I was coming up with leaving the D35 in the front of the B2. Its from a 93 explorer if i remember right. Well I've searched everywhere and I cant find rev's rotation D35 513 gears other than these, and I have know idea if there actually...
  3. Northidahotrailblazer

Manual brakes

So I ordered a hydro boost setup from Sweeting Performance. The guy told me up front it would be 10-12 weeks. Which was long, but I get it. 6 weeks later and on one of my other FB groups a guy was complaining of waiting 6 plus months and not getting any yet and they wont respond or anything...
  4. Northidahotrailblazer

Local Ford dealer tried to stick it to me.

So with more kids on the way. Currently have 2.5 year old twin boys and a 3rd due in march of the new year. We plan on having another also. The 2012 F150 just wasn't big enough for what is coming. Anyways, my parents wanted my F150 so I sold them it and the wifes uncle had a 2015 Buick enclave...
  5. Northidahotrailblazer

Any thought on next years gathering?

I know this years just happened a month ago so maybe its a little to early still. I just thought id put a bug in someone's ears. What about doing one more mid US? I understand that most of you are the on the east side and I think a few of you had to drive a long way to get there as was this...
  6. Northidahotrailblazer

Volvo electric power steering pump

Well long story short, I did the Jeep Liberty power steering pump upgrade, and well the ford wine is gone, I loose steering pressure when at an idle and I have to keep on the throttle to keep the pressure up. I believe its just a cheap pump. It was very cheap off rock auto. It will not do enough...
  7. Northidahotrailblazer

Overland ranger wannabe

Well I bought a roof top tent for it. I am really limited on space. haha This is my start. I guess this has been my goal I've been moving to without knowing it. It was fun and I hope to do it more. My goal is to get the old B2 going again and set it up, Because I really don't have enough room in...
  8. Northidahotrailblazer

89 B2 diesel build thread

Well now that the ranger is out of the shop. Its time to figure out what I'm going to do with the old 89 Bronco II. So back story I started this project pretty much 4 years ago now I guess. Bought a none running 79 Mercedes 300D. When I went to look at it, the lady said the return lines were so...
  9. Northidahotrailblazer

Atlas transfer case info

Hey has anyone bought an atlas transfer case recently? I've been looking on bronco grave yard and even on the other sites its a little confusing. all of them look like there builder cases now? Idk, I just probably need to call and talk to them, but it just doesn't seem right, it seems like there...
  10. Northidahotrailblazer

Heads up for anyone going with Ruff Stuff One Ton TRE kit

So one of the TREs went bad. No big deal until I went to order another one. Ruff stuff does there kit with the high angle drag link TRE Right hand thread. So the one at the Y is left hand thread well es2234L (Left had thread) is pretty much a special order. After stepping back and trying to...
  11. Northidahotrailblazer

Front coil spring input

right now I've been rocking my rusty's off road 6.5" xj coils. Since most of my D44 axle parts are here and I'm going to a 3 link suspension system from radius arm. I've been thinking about going with a higher PPI coil, Rusty says its 808 xj 6.5 coil is 150 PPI which from what I'm told. I've...
  12. Northidahotrailblazer

2015 F250 to f350 dually

So I’ve been thinking. I want to get a decent size living quarters horse trailer. The wife won’t let me buy a new truck and to be truthful I paid this thing off 6 months ago and it’s nice not to have the payment anymore. I bought this truck brand new with 7 miles on it. I’ve lived in it, packed...
  13. Northidahotrailblazer

D44 spool or not to spool?

I'm buying parts for my D44 swap. (already have D30 swapped in) My D44 has 3 something gears in it already. So My end goal is 4.88s. I was thing thinking, why not just buy a spool. I'll have lock out hubs.... About the cheapest combo for true locked front diff. If my carrier was the right one i...
  14. Northidahotrailblazer

Hydro Assist steering

Can the stock 4.0 power steering pump put out enough flow to run Hydro assist? I searched here and came up with a lot of unknowns. Some say should be fine if you drill out the relief? some say no? I bought the Saginaw TC swap kit that was posted here...Its the same bolt pattern as any TC series...
  15. Northidahotrailblazer

Brake lights staying on.

Any one see this when adding LED lights? I'm getting 5 volts to the brake lights. Enough to make them stay on slightly. With a regular bulb you cant see it. I unplugged the brake light switch and no change. When I unplug the turn signal switch the lights go off. I swapped the switch with an used...
  16. Northidahotrailblazer

91 stubby ranger build thread

Well here is my build thread. I'm getting closer. Just waiting on more parts to come in. List Finish front bumper - in progress Steering go UTK and see how it drives then Sway bay weld mounts on axle and hook up. steering stabilizer build mount on axle side. Headliner, pull down or redo...
  17. Northidahotrailblazer

1 step forward 2 steps back. It feels like anyways.

I'm moving along, I don't 100% like how my OTK steering came out. I order some more weld in bungs and Flip it back down to UTK. It would make my drag link to tie rod bar a lot more inline, and i would be able to move my steering stops back to more normal. My flat bed is pretty much done, got...
  18. Northidahotrailblazer

Amazon fuel cell

When I was looking for info on this. It was impossible to find info on it. This is what I did. I bought an amazon 19 gallon fuel cell, a 1999 F150 fuel sending unit and pump.... marked the fuel cell and drilled out for a bigger hole. The F150 fuel sending unit bolts in. Gasket is on the fuel...
  19. Northidahotrailblazer

Its been awhile! 91 ranger on a bronco II frame!

So this is my project I'm rebuilding. I've been at it all winter, since I decided to keep this thing. Its a 91 4.0 5spd on a 89 bronco II frame that I SAS'd and 8.8 swapped years ago. I sent my flat bed off to get powder coated yesterday. I'm rebuilding the steering and rear suspension. Adding...
  20. Northidahotrailblazer

Anyone have any tips about rebuilding a C5?

A rebuild kit is $65 bucks from napa for me, so I think ill just go threw it while its out. I've been into th350s and a some Allison autos, and I've got all the tools to go threw it from a guy at work that said I could use his. I should be able to get a shift kit for it shouldn't I? I haven't...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad