• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Machine

Quick Question

I don't know much about audio systems and am sure this is a very basic newb question. But I broke my antenna off my truck and need to put a new one. What is the easiest way to do this? I put it in the garage to work on it and never gave the antenna a thought....and it snapped. Any tips would...
  2. Machine

Help a Tire Newbie Please!!!

OK...I don't know anything really about tires....I read a bunch of threads and was totally lost. I have a hopefully simple question. I have a 2000 Ranger Stepside (Flairside) 4x4. Right now I am running 245/75/r16. I am in need of 4 tires bad and yesterday had a blow out. Someone I know...
  3. Machine

2000 Ranger Stepside

This is my Ranger. It is pretty plain totally stock and it's been a nightmare since I got it. All kinds of problems and dropped a buncha money in it. But the bugs are almost all worked out. What do you all think? What are some mods a poor boy could make? Can't afford tires and rims right...
  4. Machine

Making Noise

I am not sure if this is the place to ask this.....I am not sure it is brake related. My truck is making a kind of rubbing noise, some times it almost sounds like a squeeking rub. It sounds like it is coming from the left front. I know wear indicators will squeel, but this doesn't sound like...
  5. Machine

Stupid Question??

Sorry, if this is a stupid question, but I am stuck. I have a 2000 Ranger XLT stepside. My fuel filler neck is messed up. I have been trying to locate one, but the only place I can find is a dealer. Someone I know is parting out a 1994 Ford Ranger Reg bed. Is there any chance this will fit...
  6. Machine

Can you Help?

I am not sure where the best place to post this would be. It is a little of everything. I just purchased a 2000 Ranger. I have never owned a Ford, so honestly, I don't know a thing about them. I really could use some help with some diagnostics if you can. Here are my problems (2 major)...
  7. Machine

New Ranger owner in CT

I recently bought a 2000 Ranger and through doing some research I found this site. I don't know a whole lot about my truck, this is my first Ford. So if you know anything about this year or anything you want to share I would appreciate it. I would love to lift it and get tires and rims some...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad