• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. el burro

flipped shackle angle??

Hey guys! Quick question... I just did a chevy 63 swap on my bronco ii and it doesnt flex nearly as good as it use to with the stock style springs and the stock shackle arrangement... So this leaves me to wonder if its because of the shackle being to far verticle? Because i jacked one side of...
  2. el burro

bronco ii with 63 inch chevy springs?

Hey guys quick question, im wanting to gain some more rear flex and im very interested in doing a chevy 63 inch leaf spring swap. But im kinda curious has anyone done it on a bronco ii? it looks like the front hanger on a B2 is really close to the body mount, and in order to move the perch...
  3. el burro

steering fab shops in oregon??

Hey guys I was just wondering if there are any good fab shops in oregon or Washington that really knows the ttb front end? I'm wanting to switch from my stone crusher steering to a swing set style like the prerunners use.. Or possibly have someone fab up a superrunner style set up.. I want...
  4. el burro

pros and cons of front lunch box locker

Hey guys I've been contemplating getting a front locker for my b2. I have a d35 and I would ideally like to get a selectable locker but im on a limited budget, so I was looking at Spartan or lock right auto lockers. My big question is what kind of characteristics do they have when in four wheel...
  5. el burro

stonecrusher steering= bad bumpsteer??

Hey guys I have a b2 using the stonecrusher set up and from what I've read its a wonderful system, but im having bad bump steer coming from the passenger side linkage... Im running soft 170ish pounds per square inch EB coils and a sway bar up front to control the body roll.. The truck has 4...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad