• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jonesy5o

update on high mileage ranger project

hi all just thought if any of you have followed me here. any hows just get right into it. i bought a 94 ranger 4x4 ext cab 4.0l 5 speed needed a trans for $500. well as it sits it got new rear main seal, trans, same t-case, one pice drive line swap, vht coated diy stlye:headbang:, just bleeding...
  2. jonesy5o

hedder question need you opinons

ok so i just got a set of hedders for project ranger ressurection they came with a y pipe and all for around $300 shipped to my door not bad deal at all right?:headbang: but they are just painted and its not a high temp coating just enough to keep em from rusting. so i have been looking in to...
  3. jonesy5o

hi all

like my post title id like to say hi all and introduce myself im jonesy and i recently purchased my ranger been interested in em for a long time finally got one and its all i have been looking for since i live in northern missouri and i have grown up in missouri i know our winters can be either...
  4. jonesy5o

ok i have a question

ok so i might be a newbie to rangers and forums but im not a newbie to mechanic work im currently a tech for Cummins Central Power and have been for the last 2 years but from much research mostly from this site it seems as if maybe i have read it wrong but the older 2.9 transmissions will bolt...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad