• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jdm_farmboy

Truck doesn't turn over

My BII isn't starting tonight, and I need some help to figure it out. I turned the key and lost all power shortly only for the seatbelt buzzer to return meekly. I can get out of the car and fiddle with the battery wires and get it to return to full power, but if I turn the key to start it all...
  2. jdm_farmboy

The Daily Driver

Finally got pics of my BII to post on here And a glance at the rest of the stable
  3. jdm_farmboy

Acceleration issues

So recently my BII has developed an acceleration issue; namely, it does not want to accelerate. It bogs down driving up any size hill, and tops out around 50mph. It hasn't bothered me too much because I mostly only drive it around town, but it needs fixed before I head back to college this fall...
  4. jdm_farmboy

1986 bronco II's

Ok so here's the deal. Last summer I bought and paid for to 1986 Bronco II's. I sold the one is worse condition to my sister so she could have her boy toy at the time fix it up for her. It is now a year later, and she has decided to let me scavenge parts off of it before she scraps it. :yahoo...
  5. jdm_farmboy

Transmission shift indicator switch

Ok, so on the driver side of the toyo kogyo 5sp in my BII, there are two electrical connectors. at some point in my clutch replacement last week, both connectors were inadvertently torn off. Accoreding to my haynes manual these connectors are the back-up light and the shift indicator switch. I...
  6. jdm_farmboy

Bad Cat?

How can I tell if my Catalytic converter is clogged or going bad? After changing my clutch, I began having performance issues when accelerating. Once I hit 45 or so, the truck just stops accelerating. I have other hints of a clogged converter before so I thought this might be the issue. I took a...
  7. jdm_farmboy

Clutch Issues

My 86 Bronco II is having clutch issues. It does not like to shift into gear while at a stop or while downshifting. I don't have as much trouble upshifting but I think that is because I can match rpm's fairly well. I have to force the shifter into place when at a standstill. So what could be...
  8. jdm_farmboy

Bronco II Manufacturing Date?

I've got a part that I'm buying that has 2 different options based on truck manufacturing date. So, how can I tell when my truck was manufactured? It is a 1986 Ford Bronco II 4wd with a 5spd.
  9. jdm_farmboy

Oil pan

OK 86 BII 4wd 5spd. What actually needs to be taken apart to take off the oil pan? the online manual I looked at said that I had to remove the distributor and the front sway bar. Do I really need to take these off? what about anything else that might get in the way or things I need to watch out...
  10. jdm_farmboy

Mtsu

I don't suppose any people from Tennessee would be willing to let a poor Ohio student use their address to establish residency so he can pay in-state tuition?
  11. jdm_farmboy

wheel identification

alright I've got a set of spare rims that I'm thinking about selling, but I'd like to try and figure out what they are first. They are 15" Pacer Wheels that are goldish in color. They are a five-point star rim, and the points are about 2" wide at the rim. I will try to get a picture up by the...
  12. jdm_farmboy

wazzup

Hi I'm James from Southwestern Ohio My first and only car is a 1994 ranger 2wd that i picked for $900 cause it was the guys ex's truck and before that it was his work truck. or maybe it was the other way around. Anyways I've been registered on here for quite a while but i think i've only posted...
  13. jdm_farmboy

Flatbed 94

I recently beat up the bed on my ranger when i rolled it on its side. Anybody have a good flatbed design that I could use?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad