• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. khast2010

Locked keys in truck :o

I know I know...and the spare is under the drivers seat. dont ask why. Anyways this is actually my dads truck but nonetheless its a 2003 XL with manual locks and windows, so before I pay the money to have it unlocked is there any way I can jam a coat hangar in there and unlock it...or any...
  2. khast2010

Haynes Manuals

I think every Vehicle Owner should own the Haynes repair Manual for their vehicles.... so many questions are asked on this forum that could be answered in complete detail and even with pics, if people were to just look it up in that manual just saying, it has helped me tremendously (not to...
  3. khast2010

Panama City, FL

Thats me
  4. khast2010

05 2wd -- Starting to take Shape --

Installed the three inch spindes last saturday, and 2 inch blocks in the rear this morning. I was gonna take pics of the build but i was greasy, and its pretty straight forward. My alignment is off quite a bit so I have to get that worked out, but tires are next and a body lift is in store in...
  5. khast2010

Adjusting Camber

Wasnt sure if this fit the steering section, but in a nutshell how would i go about adjusting my camber in a 98+ 2wd ? Thanks in advance
  6. khast2010

What axle?

I have a 2005 xl 2wd. Is the axle on this truck the standard 7.5? I am trying to figure if i can run a lock rite in here, so does this year accept the locker? Thanks
  7. khast2010

Chevy girl???

So I was sitting in class today on trs and some girl says out of nowhere...." I thought if you were a die hard truck fan you had to like chevys? " Needless to say a discussion (argument) followed :icon_thumby: ..... dumb b****
  8. khast2010

Homemade hitch

Any ideas on how to make a simple homemade hitch? I dont plan on towing anything very heavy, a 17.5 foot bay boat at max. I am planning on a body lift so I would like a hitch and I dont seem at ease paying $140 for one thanks in advance, kyler
  9. khast2010

2wd ranger xl 6 inch lift (paint)

This is just something I did on paint, but its a 2wd ranger xl with roughly 6 inches of lift and 31" tires. ( the tires are gray just so you can see them better) Just an idea for anybody out there who was wondering like me!
  10. khast2010

Suspension max 3" spindle lift (and budget lifting)

This link if you havent seen them before: http://shop.suspensionmax.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/4941836/vpcsid/0/SFV/32526 Anyways, I finally broke down and ordered the 3 inch spindle lift for my 2005 single cab XL 2wd (2.3L). I couldnt afford the fabtech (or any other kit for that matter)...
  11. khast2010

Which Transfer case?

I am planning on a 4wd conversion in the next 6 months or so, but only in a mild form (dana 30, 32's max) because i have a 2.3 and i think and more and the thing would just crawl. I am looking for a good transfer case that wont add too much weight underneath. any suggestions? of course I have...
  12. khast2010

rack and pinion to pitman steering pump

will the power steering pump from my 2wd rack and pinion steering, work with a pitman steering setup? I am planning on pulling the steering box, and all steering compnents (except pump stuff) from a donor jeep and i believe the steering conversion would be much simpler if I didnt have to...
  13. khast2010

Dana 30 steering?

I am planning a 4wd conversion and a dana 30 SAS on my '05 XL 2.3 (yes I know....31's max is what ill be running, mostly just tired of 2wd) However I am completely, 100 %, absolutely clueless as to how to change my stock steering setup to work with a solid axle? I couldnt expect any one to...
  14. khast2010

divorced transfer case

So I have decided to go with a divorced transfer case setup on my 4x4 conversion, just for ease of keeping my stock transmission with low miles. I know I will need to fab a crossmemeber for the transfer case.I will also need a new front and rear driveshaft, and a small driveshaft of somesort...
  15. khast2010

2wd vs 4wd "transmission"

Okay so I know that a 2wd vehicle and a 4wd vehicle can have identical tranmissions, except for the output shaft, at least, and at most they have to have a different output shaft AND tail housing. I have a '05 ranger XL 2wd 2.3L and I am not sure what transmission I have in it. Also I am...
  16. khast2010

New from FL

Just re-joined TRS after a few years away. I am a freshman in college attending Florida State University. '05 Ranger XL 2wd automatic tranny, white. Pretty much bone stock except exhaust, air intake, etc.... (little things only) I have been toying with the idea of a 4wd conversion and a SAS for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad