• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jwad00

5.0 swap help

Hey all. I'm just going to start this thread to post questions i can't find the answers to anywhere else. I swapped in the 5.0 on my 99 Ranger and I found this extra plug on the explorers harness at the driver front corner. Does anyone know what it's for?
  2. Jwad00

Help with VSS and return fuel system

Hey guys I have the 3.0 out of my 99 Ranger and am currently at a stand still. I was told the 5.0 engine I'm installing was from a 99 explorer as well but upon further inspection, it has a return fuel rail. What do you all suggest to fix this? I didn't want to mess with a new fuel sending unit...
  3. Jwad00

Finally I'm doing it!!! My 2000 Ford Ranger explorer 5.0 V-8 build thread with pics!

Well guys after all the research I have done over the last few years and then reading so much that I got overwhelmed and just gave up, and also getting out of the lowered Ranger scene and selling my original 2000 back to my dad, I have picked up another 2000 Ranger supercab. This one is a...
  4. Jwad00

Is there a list of seats that will fit in a ranger???

Hey guys was there once a huge list of seats out of different cars that would fit into a ranger?
  5. Jwad00

Monthly Kansas City meets! Mark your calendars!!!!!

Ok guys for this next meet lets plan it on Sunday. More people seem to be able to make the Sunday meets. Since the first Sunday in July is the 4th, lol we will be meeting on Sunday, July 11th. Lets meet somewhere different this time though. I am thinking BBQ! Backfire Barbeque The Legends at...
  6. Jwad00

Monthly Kansas City meets! Mark your calendars!!!!!

Hey guys in case anyone is interested I am posting on RPS, RF, and TRS to get as many guys as possible to the KC meets. We are holding them monthly this summer so hope to see some of you guys out there. Bring your rangers or explorers whatever!!! Ok guys for this next meet lets plan it on...
  7. Jwad00

00 explorer 5.0 in my 00 ranger. What manual trans should I use???

Ok so my original plan was to bolt up my 00 explorer 5.0 to my 00 ranger in place of the 3.0 but wanted to keep my manual transmission and also wanted to keep my shifter in the same spot so I dont have to cut a hole in the floor. Well I was told an F-150 4.2L 2wd M50DR2 transmission would do...
  8. Jwad00

Need help. Best place to order 3" spindles for my 04 EDGE 2wd

Hey guys I am looking for some 3" lift spindles for my 04 EDGE 2wd supercab 4.0 5 speed. I know of fabtech and doetsch spindles but where are some good places to get them? I looked on doetsch's website and it only lists up to 03 EDGE's but did they change in 04? I would imagine they are the same...
  9. Jwad00

Putting a 5.0L in my 2000 ranger and have a couple Q's...

Hey guys I am looking for a 99-01 explorer/mountaineer V-8 to put in my 2000 ranger 3.0L stick. Well I think I have almost all the info I need after weeks of searching on RPS, here and Ranger-Forums but just have a couple questions still. First off I have a manual transmission in my truck now...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad