• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bimmer325es

mechanical temp gauge

So i installed a new mechanical temperature gauge, and seems to run around 200-210 degrees when i am driving around, its been a while and i don't remember what they call normal , or what the average is. Does this seem normal to you guys? Thanks , Ryan
  2. bimmer325es

rad hose question

i put the 94 explorer 2 core radiator in my 87 ranger. bolts right up top hose is same but the bottom hose is not. what do i use for this i need to get asap.
  3. bimmer325es

looking to buy a welder

I found this welder looks pretty nice what do you think http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&productId=100670934&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&MERCH=REC-_-search-1-_-NA-_-100670934-_-N#BVRRWidgetID
  4. bimmer325es

radiator ?

goin to the junkyard for some parts , what are the better radiators for the 87 2.9 ranger?? vehicle, year, can i use a auto one if i plug holes, or just for manual
  5. bimmer325es

about me

mid 20's live in pennsylvania, this is my second ranger 87 2.9 4x4 5 spd. My first was an 86 2.3l 4x4 5spd, paid 200 bucks for this first one came with a box for the bed, but was barely running a cylinder had no compression, donor car was a mustang paid 100 dollars for motor I pulled. Swapped...
  6. bimmer325es

after market temp gauge

i baught an autometer water temp gauge at aa and the sensor end is really long i have not tried to install in stock location yet it looks to long to me, has anyone done this with gauge, or know of a new location to put it?
  7. bimmer325es

87 2.9l possible overheating

2.9l ranger 4x4 5spd. hasn't been run in about 3 months was my dads, was driving it to my home made it 5 miles down the road and look down the temp gauge is at the N in normal so i pull over shut it off loosened the cap let the pressure off slowly and opened all the way, the radiator was full...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad