• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. No Tail lights

Last night the Highway Patrol pulled me over and told me I didn't have any tail lights. I had left turn signals, hazard flashers, and brake lights but no tail lights. This morning I found the bulb on the right side out and replaced it but still no tail lights. The fuses look good but I don't...
  2. Code 328

Now that I've got my 92 Ranger 2.3l running, it's still throwing a code 328. The book says something about an EGR voltage lower than expected. Can anyone tell me if I can just ignore the code (Dumby light does not light for this code), will it effect the engine performance and if it will, how...
  3. No Spark 2.3l 1992 Ranger

I am at a loss, I have no spark on a 1992 Ranger. I changed out the starter solinoid but figured out I had a weak battery. Could someone point out where too look where my spark may have gone? Is there a wire that I might have got crossed when changing out my solinoid. All Fuses are ok.
  4. Should I have an alignment?

I just changed out the radius arm and axil bushings on my truck today and I was wondering if now I need to be looking for an alignment appointment?
  5. Strange clunk while turning to the left???

I have a 92 Ranger 2 WD with stock everything with mud tires all around (got a good deal) and now I have noticed that I have a strange clunk coming from the front end and the tire noise changes while I am making a turn to the left. I get the same sort of noise when I hit a bump on that side...
  6. 1992 2.3L PCV Location??

I have looked everywhere for this little bugger and can't seem to find where it is. Used the guide on the Autozone Web page and the Haynes manual and still nothing. Everything just says typical location and nothing definative. I would assume that the Pcv plugs into the valve cover somewhere...
  7. E-Brake release

I am trying to remove my E-brake release petal to see why it won't retract when released...guessing a spring broken. Anyhow, I removed the one bolt that's right by the release handle but can seem to locate any other bolts. Does someone out there have a picture or know if I need to take...
  8. Door Won't open from inside

The passenger door on my 92' ranger won't open from the inside so I removed the door skin and found there is a cable that remindes you of a bicycle brake cable that was broken at the door release lever in the middle of the door. The local dealer told me the cable will set me back very close to...
  9. Tailgate Woe's

I have a 92' Daily Driver with a rusted out tailgate that bends in the middle of the area were it piviots and a good gate on a 91' that needs to be opened with a puddy knife wedged in the sides of the bed. I want to trade out the internals into the gate with good sheetmetal but I can't for the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad