• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. equalXlength

4.0 getting hot

Hello everyone its been a while since i have posted. I recently purchased a 1993 explorer. It will get hot on me while driving around town, i have replaced the radiator and the thermostat and it made no difference. The clutch fan seems like its working to me also. Theres no coolant in the...
  2. equalXlength

my 800 dollar BII

I bought this clean 1989 bronco II for 400 dollars off craigslist with a low compression 2.9. I bought a used 2.9 out of a rolled 1989 ranger for 100 dollars on craigslist. I had the 31 inch tires, flowmaster and leveling coils laying around and after i installed everything this is what i...
  3. equalXlength

ground wire locations

Hey guys, i have a couple of issues trying to find out where my grounds go. Can anyone tell me where the ground on the back of the cylinder head goes? Also the ground from the wiper motor? I did a motor swap and some things are different. The o2 sensor has a different plug. The plug off the...
  4. equalXlength

ground wire locations

Hey guys, i have a couple of issues trying to find out where my grounds go. Can anyone tell me where the ground on the back of the cylinder head goes? Also the ground from the wiper motor? I did a motor swap and some things are different. The o2 sensor has a different plug. The plug off the...
  5. equalXlength

photo shop my bii please

Im looking for a 4 inch lift and some 31, or suggest something better. Thanks
  6. equalXlength

im stuck, please help

i pulled my 2.9 out of my 1989 bronco ii to replace it with a lower mileage engine. It took me about four hours to remove the engine with no problems. I prepped the new motor by changing a few things such as fuel lines, alternator, injectors and fuel rail. I got the new motor in the truck and...
  7. equalXlength

engine replacement question

Hey guys, havent been on in a while. Today i bought a 1989 bronco ii very cheap because #1 cylinger has low compression. I was lucky enough to find shortly after that a complete 2.9 with 90,000 miles on it so i picked that up. The engine in the car has alot of new parts on it such as cyl...
  8. equalXlength

cam sync?

If i pull the motor ill just do a motor swap. Dont want to do it until i know for sure what my problem is, anyone know how to diagnose low OP problems. I don't know much about this cam sync but i think if it was broke i would have 0 pressure at all times. I do have some OP just not enough...
  9. equalXlength

oil pressure, help please

1993 explorer, oil gauge would drop to zero at idle but was fine at any other rpm. I figured the sending unit was bad so ran a mechanical gauge inside the truck. The sending unit was correct at idle there is almost no oil pressure and a 2000 rpm it has 25 pounds of pressure. The motor has...
  10. equalXlength

4.0 video of my oil pressure. whats wrong?

150,000 miles on my 93 explorer 4.0. oil pressure went to 0 at idl so i hooked up a mechanical gauge and this is what i got. what can be wrong?
  11. equalXlength

Stupid question

Hey guys havent been on in a while. I just bought a 1993 exploder and want a small lift. My question is if i buy skyjacker 2 inch coils and put a 1 inch coil spacer can i still alighn it with 2 3/4 alighnment cams. Or what about a coil from another vehicle? Im trying to stay away from drop...
  12. equalXlength

cant find an answer

i have an 88 bronco II and i lifted the back two and a half inches and now it clicks. I cant find an answer on what to do. can someone please help me?
  13. equalXlength

need some help here

i put a two and a half inch block in the back of my 88 BII and now the driveshaft clicks. Do i need a longer shaft for only going up a couple inches?
  14. equalXlength

check out my BII

Let me know what you think, bought it for 300 bone stock. Got the cut and turned beams and 8.8 rear from a rolled 92 ranger with 456 gears. I have 1000 dollars total into this BII. It also has camburg radius arms and eibach 5.5 inch coils. very smooth front end with lots of travel.
  15. equalXlength

getting frustrated

my fuel pumps will only turn on if i jump the yellow wire and the orng/lt blue wire. when i plug the relay in i get nothing, i have tryed two new relays and nothing. please help me:bawling:
  16. equalXlength

bronco II fuel pump problem

I have a 1988 ford bronco II that i just purchased. The truck has a spark and fuel problem but im working on the fuel problem first. I have replaced the fuel pump and it still wont turn on. the only way i can get it to turn on is by jumping the yellow wire and the org/lt blue wire on the fuel...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad