• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by T-bal

1. Any thoughts on this problem

I got my 98 Ranger running and decided to drive it to work for the first time. It had been running good around town at low speeds and everything but when I got it on the highway it started messing up. I got up around 60 and it just lost its power. push the gas and nothing until I slowed way down...
  2. Scanner hook up?

Can someone tell me exactly where I hook up the code reader scanner to my 98 Ranger, I have looked under the dash on both sides and in the engine compartment. I am missing it. Thanks
  3. ok I locked keys in truck

Actually I pushed my 98 Ranger outside to clean the garage because its not quiet running yet and I rolled the windows up and locked the doors because of the weather, then I realized I dont have a door key ,just ignition key. Has anyone used a slim jim on their Ranger and how did you do it? Do I...
  4. few questions before starting motor

Ok guys I have installed my new (not really new, has 50,000 miles on it) 3.0 v-6 into my 98 ranger and have hooke everything back up. I have yet to start it of course because there are a few things still. I am missing where something goes, on the injector rail passenger side there is a little...
  5. pulling this motor

Hello I just have a quick question. I am ready to pull out my 3.0 v6 out of my 98 ranger and put in the motor I purchased this weekend, but can I pull it out with the torque converter still attached to the flywheel then unbolt it when its out and then bolt to the new flywheel and replace back in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad