• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Stinker12100

1. Quick fix for cracked fuel filler neck

I recently had my fuel cap light come on in my 97 Ranger. I had taken the bed off a while ago to replace my fuel pump and noticed that I had a crack in my neck but it wasn't causing any problems so I let it be. Since I knew it was there i took off my bed and patched it with a bicycle tube patch...
  2. My 97 Ranger (Hopefully more to come!)

Bought this with the stock rims and some super small p225/70r15 general grabber aw's. But here she is now with a leveling kit and crager soft 8's wrapped in some goodyear wrangler authority a/t's. (Sorry about poor picture and lack of them too.)
  3. 97 ranger backspacing

What is the stock backspacing for a 97 ranger. I know that recommended is 3.75 but is that the same as stock or is it different?
  4. Ranger with 4 inch backspaced wheels

Im looking for a picture from the side of a truck with wheels with 4 inch backspacing. Im buying some new wheels and i wanna see how far they would stick out of the wheel well. The size wheels im getting are 15x8 with 31x10.5 r15 tires on them. Any help is much appreciated.
  5. Wrangler Autiority AT Tires

Ok, I know what your thinking. A Walmart tire what is this guy crazy. But I've only heard good things about them and I'm wondering if any of you guys are or have ever ran them. If so, what are your views on them as far as pro's and con's are.
  6. Cragar d-window wheels

Does anyone know if you can remove the red and blue pinstriping around the outside of the wheel. I think they look better without it and i want to get rid of them.
  7. Wheel Spacing

Im looking into buying some Cragar Soft 8's and im wondering if anybody has any pictures of how far they stick out of the wheel well with 1/4 inch wheel spacers. Any picture would do of any wheel with 3.75" backspacing and 31x10.5R15 wheels and 15x8 inch rims. Any help would be much appreciated.
  8. Wheel spacers

Do you have to get longer studs when using a 1/4 inch wheel spacer?
  9. Help with wheels

I'm thinking about buying some Cragar Soft 8's 15x8's and im wondering if they would work because they have a 4 inch backspacing and recommended is 3.75. I have no lift just a leveling kit on my 97 ranger. If any of you have done this please post a picture. I have no idea what im doing here so...
  10. Where do you wheel?

Post where you wheel and if you have pictures of your truck tearing it up upload them too. I'm just curious where everyone wheels. :)
  11. Turtle Creek

Just wondering if anyone has taken their ranger to Turtle Creek down in Kansas. If you have i would like to know how it was and what trails you took. I'm looking into taking a trip down there and would like to know if it is worth it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  12. Where to go wheeling?

Where is your favorite place to go wheeling and why? I live in Nebraska so there really is no place to go. If you are from the Midwest I'd like to no where you go espically. Thanks :)
  13. Best cheap suspension lift for light off-roading

Wanting to do some light off-roading with my 97 ranger. I don't want to put a body lift on it. Any suggestions on an affordable lift kit for this application?
  14. Rough Country suspension lift

just curious if anyone with a Rough Country lift has had any problems with it. Thanks to anyone who replies:icon_thumby:
  15. 4.0 liter engine performance mods

What are some easy ways to get some extra power out of the 4 liter v6 in my 97? Thanks to anyon who helps.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad