• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Robin Hood

1. Robin Hood

Getting a 3.0, what to do...

I finally decided that I couldn't afford a 4x4 4.0L ranger, so my parents opted to give me their 2003 3.0L edge. She's got 62K miles on her and I want a little bit more power. I was thinking of getting the JET "performance chip" and underdrive pulleys for a start. Wanted to know if the JET thing...
  2. Robin Hood

FX4 L2 vs FX4 OR

Whats the differences between the level 2 and off road packages?
  3. Robin Hood

Lookin at a 2003 Ranger

I'm lookin online, and found a 2003 Ford Ranger XLT on Carmax. I know what you guys think of carmax, but leave those thoughts somewhere else, not here. Now it says its an FX4 Level II, but it says XLT... Which is it? I think (not sure) that early FX4's were XLT's but now they are separate trims...
  4. Robin Hood

3.0 Edge to 4x4

How difficult would it be to convert a 2003 Ranger Edge to 4wd? Just curious.
  5. Robin Hood

OHV More Power

What choices do you have besides programmers do we have to gain some power? I've been seeing more things for SOHC and just curious what the OHV options are.
  6. Robin Hood

Bumper thread...

I saw a thread or something a few weeks ago about how to bring your bumper closer to the body... I can't find it for the life of me and was wondering if you guys knew where it was or even what i'm talking about...
  7. Robin Hood

Buddies exhaust

We unbolted the muffler right after the cat. Besides for emissions does this really matter? Its a 4.0 OHV, and its not too loud... It sounds awesome though...
  8. Robin Hood

Ranger buddies

Me and my buddy were driving around in his 00 ranger xlt, and we pull up to a 02-04 edge, lifted, real nice truck, and my buddy passes him and waves and so the guy catches us and we started talking all about our rangers and stuff while doing 45mph down the street, he had the 4.0, cut off the...
  9. Robin Hood

Jet 4.0 Module

How much power increase can you get from this on an 4.0 OHV? I keep looking at the ad, it has the dyno sheet for a 3.0, but I'm curious about the 4.0
  10. Robin Hood

Tire fitment

I saw the tire fitment chart, but it starts with 2in lifts. what about stock height? example. 2000 ranger xlt. whats the largest you can fit stock? with out rubbing, obviously.
  11. Robin Hood

What is the EDGE package?

I'm curious to know what the difference between a regular ranger and a ranger edge is.... I know the edge sits higher because of blocks (i think?) is the edge supossed to be like a "pre-runner" edition or something?
  12. Robin Hood

Need a system. NON-RANGER

My DD is a 1977 GMC Sierra K25. I have no audio in there at all, and I need some ideas. I don't wanna spend a bunch of money but then again, I'm not sure what isn't a lot and what is a lot. I need everything. Speakers, headunit, and maybe a small sub? Not really sure I'm looking for some help...
  13. Robin Hood

Best place to find replacement fog lamp.

I have a 03 ranger edge. I'm not exactly sure how, but one of my fog lamps got busted (smashed completely) and I need to find a replacement. Where's the cheapest place to look?
  14. Robin Hood

Question about 4wd and stuff

I have a 77 GMC Sierra 25, it has a 203 transfer case. I have a question about lockers. The truck has a 4 HI LOC and a 4 LO LOC. I'm still not really understanding much about lockers to be honest. A nice explanation would be cool. I want to get the part time 4wd conversion kit...
  15. Robin Hood

Looking for axles.

Curious to know what kind of axle will have posi and rear disc brakes. I'm assuming some kind of exploder... But I'm curious if doing the disc brakes will require any other changes...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad