• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RedNeck Glory

1. i need some help

my 91 Ford ranger 4.0 STX 4X4 misses when it gets warm and i go to take off it tries to die on me but if keep it at a high RPM it is fine but if stop and trie to take off it tries to die i think it may be the crank positioning sensor anyone have any ideas that can help :icon_confused:
  2. need a computer

anyone need a computer for a 2.3 or other parts on a 96 ranger i have a 93 ranger i am parting out to make a little money but deosnt have a motor it had a 2.3 manual it deos still have the tansimision
  3. 79 ford ranger F150

it is getting gas in the oil and shooting flames out of the carbi am think it is the fuel pump any suggestions
  4. definintally the 91

i like the 91 4X4 with a good roll bar and brush guard what do u all think :icon_hornsup:
  5. quick question

will the lights and grill out of and explorer work on a ranger will the head lights and grill out of a 91 explorer xlt fit on 91 ranger STX
  6. deos any one know if a 5.0 will bolt up to a 4.0 transmision

can any one tell me if a 5.0 will bolt up to a 4.0 tranmission and if not where i can find an adapter so it will

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad