• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by matticus420

1. ok guys need help with a name for ranger group

im involved in making a ranger/b series truck group in deep deep south texas and we need help with a name so far we got i thought of "RBV of the rgv" Ranger based vehicals of the rio grand valley but owner of group wants to keep it trucks only owner of club came up with power rangers as a...
  2. charged battery/new battery no power to truck

So one day a couple of weeks ago i drove my truck to school in the morning when i got back from school and my chicks car was dead i jump started her car then left it on for a awhile then turned both off.....about 20 mins later i get in her and its dead again so i go to my truck and my truck is...
  3. weird day......

so the other day i drove my truck to school fine came back to my house for break jump started my neighbors car with my girls car.....my girls car dies 15 min after i jump started my neighbors so i jump start her car with my truck let both run for about 10 mins then turned the off.......about 20...
  4. a/c leaking alot of water

so this morning i drove my girlfriend to the bus stop its about a mile away when i came back home i parked my truck then went inside i forgot my wallet and phone in the truck so i went outside to get it(15 min after i got home) and this is wat was under my truck:shok: the puddle to the left i...
  5. what is this....?

Does Anyone know what this plug/senor is for..... its on the block by the oil filter on a 4.0 v6 ranger i noticed the wires at the connection are frayed wanna c if i can replace it i chased the wire up to by the ac then lose it
  6. plz give me yalls 2 cents

so much clutch was giving out in my truck so last weekend I drove to my buddies house he has pneumatic tools to set off to replace it we got everything off:icon_thumby:not gonna say no problem cuz he had some lol rear drive shaft transfer case front drive shaft cross member exhaust tranny...
  7. got a new exhaust

tell me wat u guys think http://therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150334
  8. new exhaust :)

a couple of days ago i ran thru a speed bumb pretty fast and my exhaust broke right after the cat so... i decided to get a new one instead of just welding it back on after searching the forums and youtube for the best quite and kinda deep sounding exhaust i decided to get a thrush turbo exhaust...
  9. lexan windows

ok ladies and gentleman my question is how hard would it be to replace my current windows to lexan? How much do u think it would roughly? the reason for this is not to save weight but for added security theyve broken in to my truck 3x in the past 4 months 1st time they broke in they shattered...
  10. i wanna do this to my truck

I know its a jeep but same concept but with an actual tank instead of the number tank http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5DBpzoKIMo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  11. 93 4.0 clutch and cylinders

I need some input on some good clutches and master/slave cylinders im on a budget so the cheaper the better but i still want good parts i hear the Luk clutch set is good for about $100 But wat about the other two any input would be greatful
  12. 1993 4.0 clutch question

Lately I've been having some issues when clutch depressed idle goes up sluggish start i feel the motor creating power but not putting it down I bought the truck about a year ago just found out a couple months ago that's it was and auto changed to a 5 speed
  13. rhino line off road light housing

Ok so when i bought my truck a while back it came with two off road lights (kc 6") i didn't know they were kc lights till i took them off to replace them with newer ones. anyways Im going to put the kc lights back on but before i do Im going to clean them up slap some rustproof paint. i have...
  14. what u guys think of Piers Morgan

I hate this guy!!! Not really giving correct info and also trying to change the gun laws. Hes not even from the US. If we get rid of the the 2nd amendment i think we will go to shit. How are the farmers going to protect they're livestock? How are you supposed to protect ur house hold? Idk man i...
  15. any clues....??

I got these 3 6" off road lights h3 what I want to do is see if I can make them DOT safe so that I can drive at night with them on with my headlights im thinking maybe changing the lens and maybe the bulbs as well what do you guys think in total when I put these on I will have 5 6" lights up...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad