• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by khoward

1. khoward

94 cruise control

does a 94 ranger have the lighted cruise control or a light anywhere to indicate the cruise is on
  2. khoward

stater problems

i have an 83 ranger 2.3 my battery was dead today when i stuck the jumper cable to the battery it started turning over key was off i replaced solenoid key lock cylinder and ignition switch still doing it any help would be appreciated
  3. khoward

electric fan

was wondering if the electric fan should be pulling air in or pushing it out
  4. khoward

adding p/s

i just purchased a full power steering system off a 86 ranger to put on my 83 ranger all i need to get is a v groove pully to replace the serp. that it came with is this available and if it is were do i find it
  5. khoward

rodeo ranger

my 83 ranger on the way home the other day started bucking and cutting out on me i down shifted and it straitened up for a minute and started again it done it for several miles but only in 3rd and 4th gear it has a brand new 2.3 in it every thing under the hood is new except the carb (not...
  6. khoward

83 ranger

my 83 4x4 has a new motor and most everything else but when i try to go in 2 wheel drive or 4 hi it chokes down and dies i put it in 4 low and it gives me no problem i hope some one can tell me why oh its a 2.3 out of a mustang 2 same as the stock motor just has a 2bbl carb
  7. khoward

83 problem ranger

i have an 83 4x4 new motor,clutch,coil,fuel pump,dist cap,plugs,wires,ICM,slave cylinder,and much more my problem is i have just got it running again and it will only drive in 4 low in 4 hi and 2hi it chokes down and dies can any one help me
  8. khoward

fixing to start my build

im finaly after a year fixing to start upgrading putting in a new motor going to do some axle upgrades and a lift the only thing that is not decided yet is what axels i can get my hands on a dana 35 and 8.8 set also maybe a 9 Inch the 35 is still ttb and i dont know if i want to stick with the...
  9. khoward

New from Mississippi

hey yaw my name is Kris im from laurel Ms, i drive a 83 ranger 4x4 its mostly stock 30X9.50-15 hankook dynapro mts, snorkel, ramsey 8000# winch,custom thrush exaust,electric fan and a few here and there things im in the prosses of puting in a rebuilt 2.3 out of a 78 mustang cuz the 83 ranger 2.3...
  10. khoward

will it work

i have a 83 ranger 4x4 with a 2.3 the head is off a mustang II i have to get a new motor i want to know if the mustang II 2.3 intake will fit a ranger 2.3 head or will it be better to buy the 2.3 mustang II motor need help asap

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad