• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by headhunter257

1. bronco 2

hey guys my bronco 2 has died so i bought a blazer i know shitty deal but with the bronco 2 dead im fixing it for the off roading beast iv always wanted to do seeing as im now working on the oilrigs sooooo what lift kit would fit the bronco 2 and keep in mind the top will be getting cut off of...
  2. 1983.5 - Bronco II had an optional pop out style rear side window.

does any one know if you can order this part still or if some after market company sell this iv allways wanted a pop open back window 1983.5 - Bronco II had an optional pop out style rear side window. i have read on the bronco 2 info. any ideas
  3. B2 bogging

my bronco 2 is now bogging to me it seems like lack of air it will run good for 10 min then start bogging at 3000rpm and then slowly start bogging down till it dies wait 5 min then she runs fine again any ideas thanks
  4. bronco 2 stalling

hey guys my bronco 2 90 is stalling out when i turn towards the left it will stall or at low rpms i have replaced the intake fuel pump witch i found out the hard way is the high presser pump too not like the 88 bronco's and the fuel filter my next guess it might be the roll over switch is...
  5. back seal for gas ?

guy told me a back seal on the gas line was gone and how big of tires should i run with a 2.9 410 gears ? back seal on the gas line fuel pump ? thats my idea or mid frame pump :headbang:
  6. bought a 93 yj 4l and its poo compaired to my other 5 bronco 2 i have owned

bought a 93 yj and all my buddies are like cool man its so nice throw a cb radio in it 2 off road lights and a pa and every ones like yeah man so cool......... i got a 50 watt pa in the bronco 2 2 12 inch kickers and a better sound system and doesn't feel like a flint stone ride when going down...
  7. cb radio

i read some where that some of the bronco 2s came with a cb radio true not true what model can you still get them cuz if i were to make a stock bronco 2 with the cb radio that be cool no ?
  8. my bronco 2 project

my bronco 2 project list of things 4 inch lift to come soon new rear bumper for tailgate party's new front bumper rust remove and new paint [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] this one you can tell the clear coat is pealing off funny its because of some one did not do the proper sanding job on...
  9. interior change

interior change i wanted to get all new carpet plastic and change it all black is their any site that does all of this and trusted sites i can find the carpet but not the back plastic parts :icon_bounceblue:
  10. this is just sad

DIY3ibXgiDw :annoyed:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIY3ibXgiDw&feature=fvw i thought this was sad in many way but at the same time look at the stock bronco 2 hold up two these too guys
  11. rear quarter panels

rear quarter panels need some new ones, any one know of a site ,i dont like buying on the net so let me know what you guys know
  12. patch pannles or new panles

what would you guys do i could buy 2 rear quarter panels for 800 and glue them on with some kinda glue my uncle wants to use / he paints helicopters so must have something good or just do the patch panels what would you guys do ?
  13. how to make back windo open and lock

looking at some sites and some bronco 2s have back windows that are like newer suvs with the back windows opening and the door staying shut and ideas how to do this :icon_hornsup:
  14. this is my light bar home made

i made my light bar for cheep and just to get the job done wasn't going for the flashy look but this is how i did it i drilled a whole in one of my roof racks their kinda pointless any way/ and drilled a whole and attached 2 6 inch spot lights ran them threw a relay and a 15 amp line fuse and...
  15. the new bronco 2 ? 2011

any one know when these are coming out. and thoughts about them :yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad