• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by GMWIGGS

1. GMWIGGS

Need advice on rear locker....please.

I know this has been asked a thousand times but I need info based on what I actually have. I have a 2000 ext 2wd cab ranger 3.0 auto trans, 7.5 rearend 373 gears. I've done some searching and found a lot of good info, but I'm still not sure what I should get. I use my truck for a DD and also...
  2. GMWIGGS

Got water in power steering pump, help!

I was hunting today and went through a mud hole. Well it was a nasty one I somehow picked up a small branch and shoved it THROUGH the wheel well.:annoyed: Then the bottom of the hole fell out and somehow caught my power steering lines that go to the cooler mounted under the engine and pulled...
  3. GMWIGGS

Need advice on removing rear brake drum!

Hello again, I was trying to change the rear brake shoes on my 2000 ranger 2wd, and could not get the drivers side drum off.:icon_confused::sad: I retracted the brake adjuster all the way in, I used a small flashlight and looked in through the dust boot for the adjuster and verified that it...
  4. GMWIGGS

Brakes feel like they are hanging up

I'm having an issue with my brakes. They feel like they are partially hanging up. I can feel it dragging sometimes when accelerating and decelerating. I can stop and back up a couple of feet and feel something let go. I recently replaced my front brake pads but didn't do the rear. I'm going...
  5. GMWIGGS

Help with air bag light flashing.

Hi all, Not sure the correct forum for this so I'll try here. My Airbag light is sometimes flashing and sometimes not at all. Sometimes it stays on constant and sometimes don't come on at all. I know its flashing me a code, but I'm not sure what it means. Could anyone explain to me what to...
  6. GMWIGGS

Need info on tire sizes for 2000 Ranger 2wd

Hi all, I've been looking and reading this site for 4+ years. Great site and I've learned a TON of things from the posts and technical section:icon_thumby:. Please don't flame me I looked under the tech section and couldn't find any info on this. I know its there 'cause I've seen it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad