• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bowlingbum

1. wont start need help fast

i put in another 2.9 motor in my 89 ford ranger. old 2.9 was knocking when i pulled motor. just got new 2.9 in i beleive its from a 87. wont start its a fuel issue fuel pump is working checked that. took line from rail and it primes gas out of it when u turn the key. dump gas through intake...
  2. shifter problem need help fast

89 ford ranger 2w drive 5 speed manual. me and my friend replaced the clutch slave cylinder etc. when my friend removed the shifter he didnt have it in neutral he beleives 5th gear it was and removed the shifter. i cant get any gears now once we put it back in . i seen theirs a tab that seems...
  3. motor swap 2.9 to 2.3

Hi all . I currently own a 1989 ford ranger 2wd 2.9 long story short the motor is on its way out. I seen alot of people do a swap to a 2.3. I have a chance to get a really good deal on a 2.3 out of a 93 mustang lx dual spark motor with 50 k on it runs great. I dont tow so im not worried about...
  4. motor swap from 2.9 to 2.3

Hi all this is my first post. I currently own a 1989 ford ranger 2wd 2.9 long story short the motor is on its way out. I seen alot of people do a swap to a 2.3. I have a chance to get a really good deal on a 2.3 out of a 93 mustang lx dual spark motor with 50 k on it runs great. I will be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad