• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BIIHawg

1. BIIHawg

Replacement arm rests for 1989 Bronco II

I was wondering if anyone has come across a site that sells replacement arm rests for the door panels of a 1989 Bronco II. Mine are very much worn out and I was hoping to just replace them with a bolt on application as oppose to having to rebuild and foam/upholster new ones. Any help is much...
  2. BIIHawg

Replacement arm rests for 1989 Bronco II

I was wondering if anyone has come across a site that sells replacement arm rests for the door panels of a 1989 Bronco II. Mine are very much worn out and I was hoping to just replace them with a bolt on application as oppose to having to rebuild and foam/upholster new ones. Any help is much...
  3. BIIHawg

Painless Dual Battery Kit Install Question

I am in the midst of installing the Painless dual batery kit in my 89 Bronco II and have a question. I need to tie the system into a wire on the truck that is HOT in the RUN and START positions. Does anyone know what wire i can tie into and its location??? I'm hoping to save time by asking the...
  4. BIIHawg

Painless Dual Battery Install Question

I am in the midst of installing the Painless dual batery kit in my 89 Bronco II and have a question. I need to tie the system into a wire on the truck that is HOT in the RUN and START positions. Does anyone know what wire i can tie into and its location??? I'm hoping to save time by asking the...
  5. BIIHawg

Chopped the top....got a tailgate question...

So i chopped the top off my 89 Bronco II and have reached the point of installing a tailgate. Now, I know a ranger tailgate will work but my question is....Am i restricted to the 84-92 ranger tailegate or will a mid 90's one work? The reason I'm asking is that my local wreckers have an...
  6. BIIHawg

Finally chopping the top

So it has been many a year that i have wanted to cut the top off the old BII and now that i bought a house with a shop i can finally do it. The plan was to chop the roof only but as i got working on the project i also decided i would strip the interior, relocate the ECM, remove the various...
  7. BIIHawg

Cancer removal on the BII

So i am in the process of removing the cancerous areas on my truck and replacing them with fresh metal. During this process i came across some cancer i was unaware of. It is located at the front of the door jam. My question is as follows.... Does anyone make a replacement panel for this...
  8. BIIHawg

ECM Relocation????

I'm looking to relocate my ECM in order to avoid having it hit the drink again. I was just hopin that someone out there has relocated thier ECM and has pics or details of where they relocated it to and what was involved. Any help would be much appreciated. And my BII is an 89' with the ECM...
  9. BIIHawg

Replacement Rad support

So aside from LMC truck, where can a person find a new rad support for a decent price. Any help is much appreciated.
  10. BIIHawg

High Steer Question

I'm looking to do high steer on my full width 79 bronco dana 44 and keep the 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. What do I need to carry this out? Do I need to find ford flat top knuckles? Is it possible to do it with Chevy flat top knuckles? Let me know whats been done. Thanks
  11. BIIHawg

Dana 35 to Dana 44 swap on an Explorer

The easiest swap is a dana 44 from an Early Bronco, but then you end up with a low pinion diff (not great on rocks). When I did mine i used a full width Dana 44 from a 79 Bronco and narrowed it to fit my BII. It all depends on how much money you want to spend and how skilled you are with...
  12. BIIHawg

Need Help Ford 9" Experts!!!

It's out of an Early Bronco (Pre 75). It also has the 11" brakes.
  13. BIIHawg

Need Help Ford 9" Experts!!!

I am looking to get new axles for my 9" since one is bent and the splines on both are twisted. Here is my dilemma. I don't know what axle I need (i.e. big bearing/ small bearing etc.) Here's what I have: 28 spline axles Bearing diameter over 3" (leads me to believe it is a big bearing) Axle...
  14. BIIHawg

Trans mounted e-brake

Has anyone maneged a way to mount an e-brake to the back end of the t-case in a BII? Pics would be great if its out there
  15. BIIHawg

Wanting a new T-case

I was pondering putting an Atlas II into my BII since my current t-case is on the way out and I may as well put something beefy in. I was just wondering if there were any other aftermarket t-cases out there for the BII or if there are any other options I could explore. Let me know what you...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad