• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bert296

1. f150 questions

I know this is the wrong forum but ive had no luck with any others and u guys have been great with my ranger. so here it is I lost the motor in my 1998 f-150 its a 4.6 I have a 1997 f-150 with a good 4.6 motor will the 97 motor go in my 98 without any problems?
  2. Lift kit questions

I just bought a 97 f150 it has a 4 inch lift in it with tm cnced machined in the lift brackets im wondering what kind of lift this is?
  3. new truck

I got a new truck :yahoo: not a ranger but still a ford 98 x-cab f-150 4.6 5speed, the exact truck ive wanted for years. 3 inch lift with 35s now its time to SAS the ranger :icon_welder:
  4. 98 f150 gas tank replacement ??s

hey guys im putting a new tank in my 98 f 150 everything went great coming out going back in not so much it seems like the straps are to short anyone have a problem with this?? :icon_confused:
  5. broke my frame :(

so I had a trailer on and 2 four wheelers and the frame broke :bawling: on the very back like the last 6 inches right behind the rear spring hanger im thinking about plating the inside of the frame and need some help on how to do it never done it. thanks for any help or ideas
  6. early bronco SAS parts and questions

im thinking of putting a dana 44 early bronco axle in my ranger. im just wondering what ill need so i can get all the parts together before i start. i've read all the stuff in the tech library, and the one on the B2 he put 3.5 inch EB lift springs in and it made the rig 4 inches taller than the...
  7. one piece drive shaft? and wheel seal problems

im in the middle of doing the one piece drive shaft swap im taking the whloe cross member out, to be able to cut the carrier bearing bracket off. i got the rivits cut off that go through the cross member and frame now the cross member wont come out it will wiggle a little bit thats it anyone run...
  8. steering colom noises

hey guys pulled into my driveway tonight and heard a like snaping crunching noise in the steering colom.. any ideas??
  9. spindle bearing questions?

i replaced my u-joints in the front axle and when i took the spindle off the passenger side all the needle bearings from the spindle bearing fell all over the ground so clearly i replaced that also but now theres a really bad growling noise coming out of it... what should i have used to grease...
  10. camber problems

i put in some rough country leveling coils got some new camber bushings put those in... and now when i drive foward the top of the tires lean way in and when i back up the top of the tires lean out any one know why? and will getting an alighnment fix it?
  11. no brakes??

heres the whole story, about a week ago i smoked a rear wheel bearing on my way home, and suddenly had no brakes? i figured the wheel seal got hot (everything got really HOT) and burnt out the seals and fluid was just flowing by so i bought bearing seal and wheel seal and tore into it, first the...
  12. very soft brake pedal will not pump up??

heres the whole story, about a week ago i smoked a rear wheel bearing on my way home, and suddenly had no brakes? i figured the wheel seal got hot (everything got really HOT) and burnt out the seals and fluid was just flowing by so i bought bearing seal and wheel seal and tore into it, first the...
  13. 8.8 questions

ive been trying to do a rear wheel bearing for 2 days now ran into some big problems first the bolt that holds the carrier pin in was broke got that out finally and then the pin was stuck in one of the spider gears so i ended up taking the whole axle out and over to a buddys shop and cut the pin...
  14. dana 35 3.73 gears wanted!!!

ive had it with rebuilding rear ends im putting in explorer 8.8 with discs brakes and need matching gear set for the front would really like the whole housing 3rd member if any body has one id like to by it message me thanks alot :icon_thumby:
  15. leveling springs? ball joint cam bushings?

hey guys im putting in some leveling coils how do i know what size cam bushing things to buy to get the camber back to spec and how do they work? or do i just bring it to an alighment shop and theyll figure it out??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad