• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AllanJYork

1. Allans 94 b4000 build

so heres my beast(1994 b4000 4x4) i bought for 600 bucks last week. I had it towed to my house for 80 bucks, the steering box was broke from the previous owner and the clutch wont work. The good thing about the steering box is, it comes with a used one and i already swapped it in :yahoo: also...
  2. 1994 b4000 clutch issue ?

So heres my issue, I bought this truck knowing there is something wrong with the transmission. The last guy replaced the slave cylinder, and thinks the problem is the master cylinder. So heres what happens; I can push in the clutch and put it in gear, let out the clutch, nothing happens. i had a...
  3. 1994 b4000 clutch issue?

So heres my issue, I bought this truck knowing there is something wrong with the transmission. The last guy replaced the slave cylinder, and thinks the problem is the master cylinder. So heres what happens; I can push in the clutch and put it in gear, let out the clutch, nothing happens. i had a...
  4. Brand new

Just picked myself up a 1994 mazda b4000 4x4 that needs a bit of work, pretty excited to get it on the road. Just sayin helloooooo to all :icon_welder::icon_hornsup::beer:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad