• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 86_LX

1. Starting my 4in skyjacker class II

The lift came in yesterday so im heading out in 30* weather to put it on. I got the kit with 6in skyjacker leafs so I can get rid of the factory blocks. Ill post pics up when it done. Im doing ball joints, u-joints, steering links, new brakes. Should I put the beam in the 4in or 6in hole, Ive...
  2. Body mount brakets

I pulled the three inch body lift off my truck and removed the factory bushings to replace them with poly cab mounts and turns out the cab mounts that rivet to the frame are rusted enough to have the new poly mount fall through the bracket, so does anyone know where to buy new bushing? if not...
  3. Bed swap?

Ive searched but cant find my answer. My bed had rust around the rear wheel wheels and I cut the fenders and dont like the look of how much I cut them out. Its a reg cab long bed '92 ranger, What is the measurement from the front of the bed to the wheel well? Can I put a short bed on a long bed...
  4. Manual to Manual hubs?

Hey guys went back home this weekend and found the mile marker manual hubs I bought for my BII and never installed them my question is, The ranger I bought is a 92 and it came with manual hubs from the factory and I just pull the factory hubs off and put these manual hubs on with out changing...
  5. extended arms

Hey guys the truck I just bought is a 91 std cab 4x4, it has a 3in body lift on it and I have ordered skyjacker 2in leveling coils because the frontend is pretty well worn out. Can I run extended radius arms on only a 2in lift so I ca get a little bit better flex out of this truck? On the rear...
  6. Leaf springs for 2in lift

Hey guy getting all my parts together, Im using skyjacker 2in leveling coils on the front I have heard these flex pretty good, skyjacker nitro shocks. Im wanting to get rid of the factory block in the rear, what leaf springs can I use to get rid of the block and still be level with the coils I...
  7. 92' 4x4 Ranger

Hey guys I just went and looked at a 1992 4X4 ranger std cab short bed with a 4.0, manual trans, manual transfercase, and factory locking hubs. It has a 3in body lift on it and I looked up under the truck and it looks like it has a factory 2in suspension lift. Is there a special edition this...
  8. '92 4X4 w/4in lift

Hey guys dont post here much but was on alot when I had my bronco II. Im most likely going to be picking up a 1992 4x4 std cab short bed this weekend and wanted to ask about wheels. The truck has a 4.0 in it with a 5 speed, The original owner put a 4in suspension lift on it but has like 30's on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad