• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1985Ranger124

1. 1985Ranger124

1988 Ford Ranger SAS

got my radius arms mounted up yesterday.
  2. 1985Ranger124

1988 Ford Ranger SAS

got a little more work done today. Got the axle rolled under. Starting to mock it up.
  3. 1985Ranger124

1988 Ford Ranger SAS

Well, mine are brand new. i got them cheap off a guy on craigslist. Ill wait it out with them and if they turn out to be shit, ill go with the bronco graveyard ones, thanks for the advice. Any advice on how to do the brake lines. I wanna run them with the ttb hard lines. The ones that under the...
  4. 1985Ranger124

1988 Ford Ranger SAS

Im running a 7/8'' Ruff Stuff Steering kit, Ruff Stuff Pan hard kit, Custom Extended Radius arms with Wild Horse 5.5'' coils. Ive got just about everything out of the way now so ill probably roll the axle under sometime this week.Im kinda caught up in school most of the day so i only get to work...
  5. 1985Ranger124

1988 Ford Ranger SAS

more pics, front axle is completely out, rollers under the front for perspective
  6. 1985Ranger124

1988 Ford Ranger SAS

Well the day has finally come that I can start my solid axle swap. Ive been doing my research for a LONG time and am confident that i can do this. I am 16 and doing this whole things pretty much by myself so go easy on me. The Front Axle Build HP Dana 44 Axle: Full Width Dana 44 high...
  7. 1985Ranger124

ford 9 inch locker question

Hey, I came across a deal from one of my freinds bros, he has a ford 9 for sale with a yukon grizzly locker,Yukon Nodular Iron Dropout Case,Yukon Aluminum Pinion Support, but the only problem is that the gear are around like 3.55s and im running 5.13s. Before I bought it I wanted to know if...
  8. 1985Ranger124

full width sas steering question.

Hello, I was looking for steering kits for a full width dana 44 swap and found a very limited amount. The one i did find is from ballistic fab. I was wondering if I should buy a 3/4 inch kit or 7/8 inch kit and also is there any other place that makes kits cause i have heard some very bad stuff...
  9. 1985Ranger124

suspension help

Ok, so I was wondering if anyone has done a solid front axle swap with full size axles from a early 70's f150. I would like to know how to do the coil buckets. They need to be moved out pretty far from what i can see. Or could I just run only coilovers.
  10. 1985Ranger124

1985 Ford Ranger 4x4

Picked up a 1985 Ford Ranger 4x4. Fabricated some frame reinforcements/roll bar mount, next in line is solid axle swap. Got a d44 front and 9inch for the rear. Very low budget project cause im 15 and all the money is earned or out of my parents pockets.
  11. 1985Ranger124

Help on D60 swap

I would like to do a sas on my 85 Ford Ranger, but i do not know what will work. The width can be about 8 inches over stock. I want really just a list of vehicles that I can pull the front end out of and have the least amount of work to get it in. Also I will be running leaf springs. Anything...
  12. 1985Ranger124

Trail Gear Rock Defense bumper

Does anyone know if the Trail Gear Rock Defense bumper with work on and 1985 Ranger without cutting fenders
  13. 1985Ranger124

my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

I got a question. With that gear ratio how does it crawler and whats your maximum speed.
  14. 1985Ranger124

V6 to V8 Help

Hi, i just picked up a ford ranger and am going to put a 302 in it. I want to make it a mild crawler and want to know all about the conversion. What i am mostly worried about is how to line up the tranny with the transfercase and what engine to actually go with. Strenght durability and torque. etc

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad