• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

ranger 1991

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1991 Ranger 2.3 Turbo Swap Tachometer Not Working

I'm finishing up an engine swap from a 1988 Thunderbird Turbocoupe into my Ranger, it's a '91 that had the N/A 2.3 in there before the swap, so it has been mostly plug and play. After ironing out some fuel issues, it seems to start and idle fine now, but I found that the tachometer isn't working...
  2. Gangwer296

Neutral safety switch on M50D-R1

How’s it going, this is my first post on this website. I have been using this site for years looking up information on all my Rangers. I’ve owned about 6 rangers, 5 of them have been square body’s. Anyways I’ll get to the point. So I pulled out my transmission on my 1991 4X4 4.0 ranger due to it...
  3. Disappearing coolant

Truck info: 91 Ranger XLT 4x4 5 speed 2.9L v6 originally I had this issue and found it was leaking into my oil so I replaced the head gaskets and had the heads checked out they are okay and not cracked before reinstall. All new hardware ie gaskets headbolts oil(change 2x to flush the engine)...
  4. 1991 Ford Ranger 2.9 v6

Hi I’m going to look at a 1991 ford ranger with 300,000 km (186,000 miles) on it. I don’t know too much about it or any of the ford rangers but I know it has the 2.9 litre v6 and the transmission was rebuilt 100,000 km (62,000 miles). The clutch was also done at this time. The guy wants 1800...
  5. 1st Project Truck... A nightmare lol...

Hi there all! John here, new to the forum and automotives in general. I've been in love with all things on wheels for as long as I can remember. BUT this project truck is killing that love, so sitting at rock bottom, I've turned to this forum! Anyways onto the good stuff... So two months ago I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad