• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1. New to BII

Hey ya'll! So, jut bought a 1990 Bronco II, manual 5-speed from one of my dad's buddies. I absolutely love it, but I'm not too familiar with BII's or manual tranny's. The guy I bought it from rebuilt the entire front end, right before I bought it, but there's still a lot of work to be done. It's...
  2. 90 ranger old crap to new beast

Current Status: 1990 Ford ranger 2.3L with 7.5 rearend, automatic tranny. All stock. Runs fine for 250,000 miles. Transmission kicks when pulling it from park into reverse, and again when shifting from 1st to 2nd. Been doing it for a while. Goal: Restored ranger with a 331 stroker, 350rwhp...
  3. A/C help!

I was curious how many actual rubber hoses come on the A/C system in my 1990 Ranger with the 4 Liter engine... I have looked all online, and found no diagrams at all. Main brand auto stores like napa and autozone sell the Discharge and suction hose, but is that all ? It can't be. Right? read on...
  4. Just About done

i have a problem with my belt and pulley setup. I have replaced the idler and tensioner pulley, as well as the power-steering pulley. The belt squeaks and squeals. It also ripped off a rib on the serpentine belt. before i replaced the power-steering pulley, it kept burning through belts. and it...
  5. 1990 Ranger Long Term

Have a 1990 2.3 brown faded ranger that I bought for $1,000 back 2 years ago. Been driving it around as a daily driver ever since. I've fixed a few things on it engine wise to keep it running and improve the gas mileage (17-21mpg) depending on how I am driving and Texas winds. Besides that it’s...
  6. 1990 Ranger transmission crossmember/mounts

Hello, Does anybody know where or even if I can get the mounts as well as a transmission crossmember for my friends 1990 ranger? I'm fairly sure I can pull a crossmember from another 1989-1991 ranger but the mounts are another story. Are there any other ranger models that are compatible with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad