• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1. 1988 Ford Bronco II Main Cab Harness Diagram

Since my BII is down and it is too cold to work on it outside, i decided to yank the electrical system out of it & create wiring diagrams for all the harnesses and during this process fix the wiring issues im experiencing. The first one i have completed is the Main Cab Harness (including the...
  2. KTM RAPTOR

35" BFG'S on 88'

Hey there, thought Id share some pictures of my truck. Right now it's sitting on 17" wheels w/35" tires. Has a 3 inch body lift right now, soon to have a 4" suspension lift to clear the tires! :bawling: (+ trimming if needed) I can't believe I could throw them on with just a 3" body lift lol...
  3. 1988 ranger super 2.9 draining radiator fluid

All right, this truck has ran like a champ since i bought it. And i think it is upset that i bought a new car. It is leaking radiator fluid out of the back of the motor. I can not see where it is coming from. It is not knocking, smoking, or starting rough. I know it has to be something lose, but...
  4. NEED TRANNY::: it has a mitsu d50 in it

Well my 1988 ranger 2.9 needs a tranny. right now it has the mitsubishi d50 in it. looking for a upgrade to something a lil better. would like to here i can get a remanufactured one by chance. please send any info to gi728@yahoo.com. thanks Joe
  5. well heres the plan..

To start I own a 1988 ranger supercab. its lifted 4inches. on 31'' bfgs. i am looking to put a whole list of things into it.... here they are: -motor-- 5.0 302 efi -tranny-- f-150 4 speed w/ od manual - transfercase-- one out of a f-150 (not sure what type) - rear end-- 9in - front end-- dana...
  6. Tach in 1988 Ranger?

I have a 1988 2.9L 4x4 Ranger . Was hoping someone could inform me if there was a wire on the gauge cluster harness or fuse in the fuse panel that i could hook my RPM wire to ??? Any ideas???
  7. 1988 Ranger Battery Draw

My recently-acquired 88 Ranger 4x4 had a weak battery one morning, then was dead the next. The battery was still under warranty, so jumped it and took it to the shop. I wasn't impressed with their trouble-shooting skills, but they eventually said the battery had a dead cell and they swapped it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad