• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What bed years for and are there differances

My bed took a wallop, I have an 07 xl, other than where the blue oval sits and the bed protectors bottom behind wheel wells, are beds same? Or what beds fits 07 and looks good
  2. Engine rebuild

Ok main caps...or bottom setup for crank. I've got The 10 bolts either or removed why wont the lower half drop do i need a bigger hammer?
  3. EGR system question

There are a couple write ups within the last few years about problems with the IIRC system when I was looking for some answers.
  4. Engine rebuild

Does anyone have Ford's engine rebuild pdf for 2.3? Found one for Scorpio but not duratec 2.3. thanks for any help
  5. Head work

Well my head isn't rebuildab or the can followers are worn down pretty bad. Pretty well are up. Back to drawing board...yeah!!!!
  6. A/C Delete

I have regular clutch on mine. Stick with electric fan though you pick up a few pounds of torque.
  7. Head work

The bolt in side of block stops the crank from spinning and there is supposed to be one in the front of ballancer and file in back, do you know what size and pitch the front bolt is? I appreciate it.
  8. Colorado vs Ranger

The bowtie is fatter in the middle.
  9. Head work

Head work with valve grind is $150 at a highly recommend shop, a head on rock is $450,gasket set $80 with bolts. I also already got valve seals. Plus I just got a used motor with 54k on it and it's no good bearing knock and one cylinder has low compression and could plugs. Trying to save a...
  10. Head work

Pulling head to pressure check valve seals maybe valve grind. When I pull crank (at tdc) the bolt that goes though side of block has to be installed? And would a strap wrench work or do I have to use balancer removal bar? And last but not least crank bolt and diamond washer need to be replaced...
  11. 07 man trans

Pulled motor putting back in I noticed front shaft of trans has about 3/8" play should I worry? How hard is it to change beating in guessing input shaft.
  12. Clutch fan

Yeah boy a good swift kick going to bed thanks
  13. Clutch fan

Gotcha hopefully it ain't rust welded on. Thanks guys. Hopefully I can get this switched out tonight
  14. Clutch fan

Hey stupid ?... Got a strap wrench and big as$ wrench trying to loosen fan is there something other than the big but on back of fan?
  15. 2wd rear diff locker?

Take a look at the older explorer rear axle swap. You get posi and rear disks.
  16. Is this motor shot what am I missing?

Thanks I guess valve seals could really burn oil that bad but I guess so.
  17. Is this motor shot what am I missing?

There is a oil slime trail from egr tube to the runners. How close is egr passage in back of the head to the oil passages?
  18. Is this motor shot what am I missing?

Sounds like someone forgot to put the back ones in. The smoke would go away wouldn't it?
  19. Is this motor shot what am I missing?

Ok just bought this 07 4 cyl manual 11600 had a small oil leak. Changed the valve cover and rear main still have a small leak. Had bad egr cleaned out port and tube as best as I could replaced egr. Wasn't paying attention oil light all sudden comes on 2 quarts low fill her up, now she burns a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad