• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help with Evap code P0455

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 99 ranger 4.0 2wd. CEL went on today for p0455 evap leak. Checked and think I found a rotted hose going to the manifold that will be replaced. While looking at the purge valve, I noticed this yellow wire not going anywhere. Anyone know what it is or where...
  2. How to Pull ABS codes on 99 Ranger 2wd

Can someone help? As mentioned above, need help pulling ABS codes on my 99 ranger 4.0 RWD. Local autozone and discount auto says they can only pull codes from CEL and there is very limited info on the net on how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. ABS light Comes On After Replacing Brake Light Switch

Long story short, my 99 Ranger 4.0 apparently had the brake lights out for god knows how long. Luckily I drive it twice a month. In any even run down to advance auto and replace the brake switch. All is well until I drive today and notice that after a few minutes the ABS light comes on and stays...
  4. 99 Ranger 4.0 Fuel Quick Disconnect Replacement Help

So was changing my fuel filter and the "quick disconnects" were anything but quick and ruined them. Went to dealer and they dont have the part so before I go to auto parts store does anyone happen to know what size fuel lines does it use 5/16 or 3/8? And if anyone else had similar situation do...
  5. Need Help Possibly on a fuel issue

Hey guys, so once again I am having issues with my truck. It is now beginning not to start. It has something to do with the fuel pump or fuel system. As I put it in the ON position I am not hearing the fuel pump turn on. I cycle the key on and off a few times and then I hear it prime and it...
  6. Oil Leak Need help with photo

So I'm new to these forums and rangers in particular. In the last weeks I noticed a drop of oil on my driveway. I tried to look where its coming from and snapped this picture. I'm guessing this is where the engine meets the transmission.. Anyone had similar issues with the leaking?
  7. Need help with Fuel Quick Disconnect line

Hey guys, I'm new here and new to the ranger in general. Just bought the truck a month ago and tried to do some routine maintenance (oil/filter air filter, plugs/wires and fuel filter) Well trying to use the disconnect tool one of the sides of the fuel line (on the side of the engine) broke on...
  8. Need help with Fuel Quick Disconnect line

Hey guys, I'm new here and new to the ranger in general. Just bought the truck a month ago and tried to do some routine maintenance (oil/filter air filter, plugs/wires and fuel filter) Well trying to use the disconnect tool one of the sides of the fuel line (on the side of the engine) broke on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad