• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3.0 4.0 sohc M50D?

i have a 95 ranger 3.0 5 spd, the usual grinding of 2nd gear synchro. I have access to a lower mileage 4.0 sohc manual trans i don't know what year its from, but it is the same as the sohc and 5 speed he put into his 97 ranger. i think the cases are different. does anyone know if the...
  2. 95 3.0 4x4 5sp Strange Pedal

anyone seen this.... driving about 1 hour off road with my sons my clutch pedal started to feel high and hard, clutch started to slip also. after babying it to the asphalt and letting it cool about 15 mins the pedal fell went back to normal and i have had no issues since. i know the...
  3. Pulstar Pulse Plugs

not that i look to by the gimic splitfire or bosch 4+ or any of that other crap, but they seem to be reinventing the spark plug. anyone heard anything about these??? http://www.pulstarplug.com/index.html
  4. Manual Shift Knobs

i was looking for a cheap shift knob solution. surprise the dealer was cheaper than any aftermarket knob i could find, lacks style, but its a shifter. i think retail for the knob is like $16.00

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad