• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Engine match up

I have a question! Can you guys help me. Do any of you know what 4.0 engines will interchange with each other? I have a 1994 ranger with the 4.0 in but it's junk. I am trying to find one that has some what low miles on it. But I haven't been able to find one from a 94 that would have that. What...
  2. 4bt in a ranger

Hello, I was wondering is it the same to do a 4bt swap in a 1993 to say 2000 or does things change and get harder as the year gets newer?
  3. d44 ford ranger

hello everyone. I am planning on putting a D44 on a 93 ranger it is out of a 79 F150. how much will axles stick out for the body of the ranger? I am putting a 4BT with a NV4500 tranny out of a 01 dodge 2500. will the axle be some what easy to hook up or what kind of mods am I going to run into...
  4. 4bt Ranger

hello I am trying to do a ranger 4bt rebuild. I have a 4bt and a nv4500 tranny out of a dodge 2500. I am thinking about putting my 1979 ford 150 front and rear axles. what is it going to take to make this happen. will the axles be a good match? will the factory radiator work on the engine?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad