• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. anyone know about a 460/351m bellhousing difference?

i know i know this should probably be in a different category but figured someone would see it sooner here. is there any problem with using my 351m bellhousing and 4 speed trans with the 460 i swapped in?
  2. old school knowledge needed on a 70's 460 swap

ok i have a 77 f150 , i pulled the 351m out and put a 460 in it, i have hearrd different answers about the bell housing not fitting because the main shaft of the 4 speed might be to long and bottom out in the end of the crankshaft... enlighten me! (i know the f150 rangers of the 70's probably...
  3. need some creative humorous minds!

theres a bunch of little rich punks in my town that drive newer big diesels that think they are sweet cuz they blow black smoke and have cocky little stickers on them like "real trucks dont have sprk plugs" but im havin a hard time finding one for my truck ( which is packin a built 460 big...
  4. swappin v8Mfor v8W, need experienced thoughts

i have a 351 modified, its gettin old and brittle, so i got my hands on a bad ass short block windsor, are the motor mounts the same between the two in a late 70's truck?
  5. cant find dick cepek fun country, help!?

i had bought (3) 38/15.50r15 dick cepek fun country tires, they are radials and the only tires like this i can find are 44" ers! i need one more of these tires that are 38's anyone give me a hand or know someone who knows someone?!
  6. does this count as a ranger?!!

1977 f150 RANGER on 38's? http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q101/rm125rider88/?action=view&current=f250043.jpg
  7. interco ground hawgs? on-road?

i might be purchasing a set of ground hawgs, 38 x 15x15 but im gonna be running theis truck on the road and need to no if they handle decnet or vibrate and shake the whole front end? and thoughts?
  8. quick question bout '77 f150 lift

i had to replace the drag links and tie rods but it doesnt seem like the stock ones fit right, did them suspension lifts come with a different tie rod to make up for the lift kit?? i know the pitman arm did not change...
  9. prerunner kits?

how muc would a whole prerunner kit cost??
  10. whats wrong with mybrakes???

when i hit the brakes, only my back ones work, but they only lock up real quick, then the abs kicks in then they keep locking up.. no front brakes it seems like cuz only the back ones do it i replaced the wheel cylinder and that wasnt the problem... is it my e brake hangin up? they dont drag?
  11. More 4.0 power

who makes a turbo or supercharger for a 4.0? or injectors or headers or what??? i like my truck but i wanna make it better under the hood

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad