• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ChopTop84

Cracked floors on B2

I did a search and didnt find anything, but has anyone else had a problem with the floor of their B2's cracking / breaking? Two of my 3 B2's have what look like tears in the driver floor, near where the left front seat bolt is, but outboard towards the door sill. I dont have pics right now. Its...
  2. ChopTop84

2150a question

I think Ive just about got all the emissions control crap working on my 84 B2. Truck runs good at everything but an idle. Ive fixed all my vacuum leaks (half my tubes were rotten), and can pull down my vacuum gauge to *almost* "normal" range, but it still wont run right at idle. EGR valve seems...
  3. ChopTop84

Evans Creek Fun Run : July 24th

Just passing this along: FUN RUN!! At Evans Creek ORV Park Put on By: Rednecks & Rug-Rats July 24, 2010 FIRST JEEP OUT AT 9:00 AM LAST JEEP OUT AT 12:00 PM Cash Prizes, Door Prizes, Raffles and a lot more Fun! Prizes will be awarded at approximately 4:30 pm, Must be present to win! (Need not...
  4. ChopTop84

New here

New to the site, not new to fords or broncos tho. Have three B2's. a 90 2wd thats been my daily driver for about 3 years. Gave a guy 300 bucks for it because he thought it had a bad oil pump. Turns out he never did oil changes, just put more oil in it or something. You could see the rocker arm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad