• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need a drop bracket

So I broke the driverside axle beam drop bracket from my skyjacker stage 2 6" lift kit in the front of my truck. Does anyone know of a place where I can buy just the bracket because all I can find is the the whole kit for sale? Thanks for the help
  2. Starting issue

Sometimes when I go to start my truck it will just crank and crank and eventually it will start and idle for a few seconds and then sputter and die but then will normally fire right up. Then other times I go out and it starts right up. Once it is running it runs perfect all 321,000 miles. It...
  3. really confused

Ok so I have 4:56 gears front and rear in my truck. I have always assumed that gears have to match front to rear. But my buddy is rebuilding a 89 full size bronco with ttb. and he told me that the gears in his truck were 3.50 back 3.54 front and i thought this would make his drivetrain tear...
  4. Crawl ratio

I am looking looking into a crawl ratio for my 4Lo. Who has done it and what are the options
  5. Seafoam

I have read on here and other places that it will do wonders for an engine. But also that there are several ways in which to add it to an engine. My truck hit 320,000 miles last week and I figured if the stuff is as good as people say maybe my engine would enjoy a nice cleaning. I wanted to know...
  6. Death Wobble on the highway

So heres the low down. To start my truck has skyjacker stage 2 coils and drop brackets and Duff long arms. On the highway during a right hand turn I get alot of shaking but as soon as I straighten out it does away. I have all new brakes and wheel bearing in the front. The tires are rotated and...
  7. Clutch problems

I was on my way home and i started having no pressure from my clutch pedal. I was low on fluid so i topped it off and went to bleed the system and i cant get any fluid to come out, even pressurizing the reservoir i couldn't force any fluid through even with bleeder screw right out of it. My...
  8. TTB w/ no front sway bar?

I already removed the rear sway bar and felt no change in how the truck handles. Im sure I will notice if I remove the front. I was just wondering How people have felt their truck handled with it removed?
  9. Axle confusion

I am confused I thought I had the 8.8 in my truck and when I hat to replace the rear wheel seal and bearing the 8.8 were too big I needed the parts for a 7.5 but need a new diff cover and the 7.5 was way too small so I am confused about the axle I have. The truck is a 94 Ranger 4x4 4.0 5 speed.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad