• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale 1992 4.0 V6

no sorry, block and heads were scrapped.
  2. For Sale 1992 4.0 V6

I have some parts from the motor left, but not the complete assembly. What are you looking for?
  3. For Sale 1992 Tan Cloth Explorer Seats, Dash, Door Panel, Misc Interior

They are bucket seats and have manual seat tracks
  4. For Sale 1992 Tan Cloth Explorer Seats, Dash, Door Panel, Misc Interior

I can take some pictures for you. Message me with your email address.
  5. For Sale 1992 Tan Cloth Explorer Seats, Dash, Door Panel, Misc Interior

Tan Interior parts from a 1992 Explorer with cloth seats. Everything is in very good condition. front and rear seats front and rear door panels dash assembly sun visors rear carpet rear vinyl storage cover Pick up near Pinehurst, NC. $300
  6. OHV Valve Cover Replacement

That is where I'm leaking on both sides. I noticed the valve covers don't have those little wings that spread out the pressure. I've got a set of those from another motor, so those will go in when I put in the new gaskets. Appreciate the advise.
  7. OHV Valve Cover Replacement

My 1991 has leaky valve covers and I'd like to replace them. All the kits I see come with the upper intake gasket as well. So my question is do you HAVE to remove the intake to do the valve covers? Seems like a lot of work to replace something so simple. If so, makes me really appreciate the...
  8. Are Explorer Seats a Direct Swap into a Bronco II

Looks like the rear seats are shaped different, but can they be used without additional modifications? If modifications are needed, what has to be done. Thanks
  9. For Sale NC: 1992 Explorer Gas Tank $50

I have a complete gas tank assembly out of a 1992 explorer. Everything is included, pump, straps, skid plats, tank and some heat shielding. $50 Located near Pinehurst NC
  10. Hey, nice looking Ranger! I can help you with the pump and I'll check on those other parts you...

Hey, nice looking Ranger! I can help you with the pump and I'll check on those other parts you mentioned. Interesting you mention the transmission. I have a M5OD on the floor I've been waiting to swap into mine, so maybe we can look to work something out on that.
  11. 4.0 OHV Crankshaft Pulley / Balancer Removal

10-4, thanks for the additional info!
  12. 4.0 OHV Crankshaft Pulley / Balancer Removal

roger that, thanks for the reply!
  13. 4.0 OHV Crankshaft Pulley / Balancer Removal

I took off the center bolt and looks like you need to use a puller to get it off. I've seen a few different kinds of pullers and wanted to see what you guys recommend using.
  14. For Sale 1992 4.0 V6

Sure, I just took everything apart. Sent you a message
  15. Where to Buy Dual Stick Shifter Boot

It would be great to find the factory parts. I couldn't find any on Ebay either. With that said, that is a really good idea about making one with the blank plate and new boots.
  16. Where to Buy Dual Stick Shifter Boot

I'm looking to swap a M5OD and 1354M into my Bronco II. Right now it has the manual transfer case but has the auto transmission. The explorer I pulled the transmission from had a push button 4WD, so it only has the single boot. Any clue where you can buy the dual stick boot and related parts...
  17. For Sale 1992 4.0 V6

I will part out the motor as well and can ship parts if need be.
  18. For Sale 1992 4.0 V6

I had picked up a 1992 Explorer to do the 4.0 swap into my 84 Bronco II, but decided to just stick with the 2.8 carb setup. The motor is pretty much as complete as you can get with radiator, hoses, fan. It has the front accessories with belt and exhaust manifolds all the way to the y pipe and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad