• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tires locking

Hey Guys after doing a Rear Diff/Transfer case/Front Diff Swap and adding my 3" body lift i took her for a spin 2wd works great and when transfer case in 4 and 4lo all is good but when it's in 4 and the hubs are locked i get this wired rubbing noise from the front end and when i turn my a few of...
  2. Thanks

Well I just wanted all you guys on here thanks for giving me the insperation to rebuild my truck and get 1-1 with it the truck belonged to my hunting buddy who passed away a few years ago on his long ride with is new road bike had a heart attack while on it and went down a enbankment and later...
  3. Electrical Issue

Why would Electrial shut off/start to die on my 88 ford ranger when i give it gas to accelerate my radio dies and the lights dim as if im pulling a huge power load but only when i accelerate i have cheked the battery replaced the + and- power cables and alternator and it seems like it all...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad