• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

they look like that they are McQueen glass.
  2. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

getting some with Dan Vance. nice way to go man
  3. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

pedal to the metal man. i wish you and arron the best of luck.
  4. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

this is really awesome. great progress with everything.
  5. swickwake

86 b2 tank swap into 98 ranger

i ran into some problems with my swap. i ben doing a lot of research and talked with a few people about this swap. everything i found and heard said that when it comes to the electrical and plumbing of the thnk is straight forward and is pretty close to plug and play. i found that this is not...
  6. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

Hot damn. Yours and arrons trucks look great. I know your going be racing the clock but is Aaron going too. Best of luck this weekend.
  7. swickwake

Expo 8.8, FW 8.8, or 9?

haha cool. if you have any question feel free to pm me. good luck looking for a d44.
  8. swickwake

Expo 8.8, FW 8.8, or 9?

swapped out the ranger axle for the f-150 8.8 today. the swap went really smooth. the axle came out of a 93 f-150 with a 5.0 motor with 4x4. the gear set that is in the axle is 3.55 l/s. the track width of this axle/wheel combo is 74" out side of tread to out side of tread. mock up. installed
  9. swickwake

1 piece vs 3 piece

im thinking about changing the look of my truck and i figured the easiest way would be to go with a one 1 piece. if this worked out it would b a 100% swap from one truck to the other. plus i would get a little cash. this would be the clip. my clip
  10. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

how is the Burnett's truck coming along/ i havent seen any up dates.
  11. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

found teasing footage. http://youtu.be/t49ed2f-fNw
  12. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

good to see a race team in my home town. i have to get to know them.
  13. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

what team it this and where are the from.
  14. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

^^^ i want ^^^ can i get one for an 8.8?
  15. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

haha. what day did you go. i was there on sat.
  16. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

haha that is awesome. looks like the seven hour drive for a 30 second run was worth it. truck look amazing bud congrats on the new results. what place did you get? shane
  17. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

to bad you sold you 8.8. looks good and congrats on getting it legal.
  18. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

ditching the core support = full cage full cage = time for racing. im supper stocked to see how far you truck come.
  19. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

haha cool. that poor truck.
  20. swickwake

RaceRangers Build

what are you doing with the 8.8 that was in it? what are internal specs? i really want to see this thing the next time i head back to fresno.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad